Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #1396
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Who should I start at QB this week? I have Carson Palmer as my starter right now, but should I put in Alex Smith against the Lions or keep Palmer in against the Dolphins?
good lord, i think you should grab Russell Wilson or Sanchez off waivers...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #1397
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Sorry for the bad advice Roc.

It's ok I prolly was Gunna start Cutler anyway. RG will put up more points n it won't bother me at all cuz that's my ace n it's good for the BnG which is good for the soul

Last edited by ROCSteady : 09-14-2012 at 02:42 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #1398
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

U think I should play Peyton Hillis vs BUF or Santana vs STL
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #1399
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
U think I should play Peyton Hillis vs BUF or Santana vs STL
any other options on the wire?

I know hindsight but I'd have played RG3 simply because STL is weak, GB is legit. And neutral matchup I value Cutler and RG3 about equal, so easier matchup went to RG3. But I can see why someone would start Cutlets he looked great last week potential shoot out etc. And for the record I would trust Marlo's opinion on everything as far as FF, however we tend to agree on 95% of things.

I would go Santana myself, considering Garcon might be out, Hillis looks SHOT. BUF defense is solid against the run to good. No options on the waiver wire?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #1400
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maclin or Austin Collie this week

Maclin or Malcolm Floyd this week

Maclin/Ogletree/Burleson (pick 2)

anyone please?
Old 09-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #1401
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Who should I start at QB this week? I have Carson Palmer as my starter right now, but should I put in Alex Smith against the Lions or keep Palmer in against the Dolphins?
like Palmer a bit more, hate both this week though. Any waiver wire guys available? List the top 5 WW QBs and their opponents? Odds are one is better than these two.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #1402
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Maclin or Austin Collie this week

Maclin or Malcolm Floyd this week

Maclin/Ogletree/Burleson (pick 2)

anyone please?
both Jeremy Maclin and Jackson are listed as questionable against the Ravens...
Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #1403
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
both Jeremy Maclin and Jackson are listed as questionable against the Ravens...
Maclin just told reporters he'll play for sure.

w/ Collie out I have no choice on the first one. I think I'll go Floyd over Maclin in the second league. And in the last Maclin/Ogletree?
Old 09-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #1404
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Tempted to start RGIII vs St. Louis this week over Matt Ryan v. Broncos? Should I trust these temptations or stick with my theory that Matt Ryan is going to be amazing all season?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #1405
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Tempted to start RGIII vs St. Louis this week over Matt Ryan v. Broncos? Should I trust these temptations or stick with my theory that Matt Ryan is going to be amazing all season?
Ryan 17 TD to 5 INT ratio with a 100+ QBR last year at home in the dome. He's the safer option I would go with him, though never surprised if RG3 pops off another big game.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #1406
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

St. Louis D really isn't that bad...i'd go Ryan
Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #1407
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Matty Ice
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #1408
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
any other options on the wire?

I know hindsight but I'd have played RG3 simply because STL is weak, GB is legit. And neutral matchup I value Cutler and RG3 about equal, so easier matchup went to RG3. But I can see why someone would start Cutlets he looked great last week potential shoot out etc. And for the record I would trust Marlo's opinion on everything as far as FF, however we tend to agree on 95% of things.

I would go Santana myself, considering Garcon might be out, Hillis looks SHOT. BUF defense is solid against the run to good. No options on the waiver wire?

also have Titus Young Toby Gerhart Jon Baldwin Anthony Fasano
Old 09-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #1409
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Jon Dwyer available?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #1410
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
going to have to go Santana on that one, for now Garcon is looking very iffy. Heck I probably go him over Hillis if Garcon plays. I don't see how Hillis can make any fantasy impact unless the ball is placed inside the 3 yard line for him against that BUF front 7.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: