Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #1441
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Do i start Ridley over Steven Jackson? Or do i put one of them in flex over Decker?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #1442
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Do i start Ridley over Steven Jackson? Or do i put one of them in flex over Decker?
Id bench Decker I think.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #1443
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Need help with my D/ST situation. PIT's banged up D vs NYJ or BUF vs KC?
pick up WAS vs STL
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #1444
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
pick up WAS vs STL
Bungles against the Browns too if they're available
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #1445
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

CJ4Yards grandmother died last night, this is not going to end well.

Projection 13 carries for 22 yards. 3 catches 18 yards.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #1446
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
CJ4Yards grandmother died last night, this is not going to end well.

Projection 13 carries for 22 yards. 3 catches 18 yards.

Or maybe he stops running like a ***** and goes wild? But yeah I don't see things going well for him today.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #1447
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Or maybe he stops running like a ***** and goes wild? But yeah I don't see things going well for him today.
He just can't go wild at this point. I've never seen a guy fall off a cliff faster. His speed has declined, he has horrible football instincts, and a below average line. He avoids contact and is incapable of grinding for yards. A disciplined 3-4 defense eats him alive.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #1448
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Donnie Avery's getting another start. If you're desperate wouldn't shock me to see him get another TD this week against Minnesota.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #1449
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

I started Randall Cobb at flex

could have started

Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas
Santonio Holmes
Stephen Hill

Cobb got me 5.3 pts for our PPR League

Obviously not a favorable performance but would you'all have done the same thing? I couldnt think of anyone else to start who was worth it. Plus he had 11 targets, 9 receptions week 1.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #1450
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tamme over Gates?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #1451
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Tamme over Gates?
No
Old 09-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #1452
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
I started Randall Cobb at flex

could have started

Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas
Santonio Holmes
Stephen Hill

Cobb got me 5.3 pts for our PPR League

Obviously not a favorable performance but would you'all have done the same thing? I couldnt think of anyone else to start who was worth it. Plus he had 11 targets, 9 receptions week 1.
Yes in PPR it was a no brainer. He looked like he would be a focal point of the offense but for whatever reason wasnt.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #1453
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Who should i start at flex?

Steven Jackson
Decker
Floyd
Britt
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #1454
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Who should i start at flex?

Steven Jackson
Decker
Floyd
Britt
Format?

Standard SJAX, PPR DECKER
Old 09-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #1455
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
pick up WAS vs STL

Took your advice, i'll let you know how it went.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: