Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #1456
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Took your advice, i'll let you know how it went.
playing them in quite a few leagues. they have a plus match up vs a decimated STL rams o-line. they SHOULD be able to get after Stafford.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #1457
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Format?

Standard SJAX, PPR DECKER
Standard
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #1458
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Standard
hmmm id roll out sjax as he's a bit safer but i expect decker to catch at least 5 balls.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #1459
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Antonio Gates is still questionable, and I'm really nervous. I picked up Coby Fleener as a free agent just in case. Should I play Fleener over Gates at this point?

Fleener has a 1:00 game, so I need to decide now.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #1460
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Antonio Gates is still questionable, and I'm really nervous. I picked up Coby Fleener as a free agent just in case. Should I play Fleener over Gates at this point?

Fleener has a 1:00 game, so I need to decide now.
Gates will play and has played through worse injuries.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #1461
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

gates inactive, wow
Old 09-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #1462
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
gates inactive, wow
Wow. Well at least I can still replace him with Tamme.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #1463
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Heath Miller the best guy on the WW if you lost Gates.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #1464
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

How do you guys play defenses week to week? I understand if you have an elite D you want to stick with them, but I regret not picking up the 'Skins defense based on the matchup (and hindsight) when all I have is the Lions against SF.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #1465
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Heath Miller the best guy on the WW if you lost Gates.

Or his damn backup!!!!

WTF I picked up Miller last minute and there goes Rosario with 2 TD's already.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #1466
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Tough choice. I like both but if I had to choose my gut says Lafell has the better day.

Hope you didn't listen to me. Lafell still had a good game tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #1467
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Or his damn backup!!!!

WTF I picked up Miller last minute and there goes Rosario with 2 TD's already.

From 3rd on the depth chart to 3 TD's. What are you gonna do, at least Miller had 1.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #1468
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So is Roy Helu just a non-factor in the Redskins offense now or what? I thought he was going to have a fairly big role. I guess he's pretty much worthless in Fantasy, better drop him, though there's not a much better alternative in my deep league.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #1469
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
So is Roy Helu just a non-factor in the Redskins offense now or what? I thought he was going to have a fairly big role. I guess he's pretty much worthless in Fantasy, better drop him, though there's not a much better alternative in my deep league.

you've just been shanahan'd

oh and if anybody owned amendola in a PPR league...i don't think there was any way you could possibly lose

Last edited by blacknapalm : 09-16-2012 at 07:58 PM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #1470
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
playing them in quite a few leagues. they have a plus match up vs a decimated STL rams o-line. they SHOULD be able to get after Stafford.

Not terrible, they gave up a lot of points, but still got me 12 points themselves. I didn't really need them as RG3, Cruz, and T-Rich got me 100 points by themselves lol. Nice little 170 point week.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: