Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #331
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Tried it. Not a huge fan of it. Maybe after I get the concentration module. But right now I'm sticking with the widow. It's so amazing.

Concentration module is the most important thing with the Raptor!!!
Everything slows up, you then safely pop everybodies skulls.... boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs... in realtime it would make you look like you have some autoaim hacks

Widow and all the others are just way to slow.. during the time you popped one guy with the Widow (and you are now re-loading/re-bolting) a Raptor accompanied with the Concentraion Module would have meanwhile wiped out the entire horde, or at least more than 1 guy ...

Last edited by pauk : 03-31-2012 at 08:32 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #332
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Concentration module is the most important thing with the Raptor!!!
Everything slows up, you then safely pop everybodies skulls.... boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs boom hs... in realtime it would make you look like you have some autoaim hacks

Widow and all the others are just way to slow.. during the time you popped one guy with the Widow (and you are now re-loading/re-bolting) a Raptor accompanied with the Concentraion Module would have meanwhile wiped out the entire horde, or at least more than 1 guy ...
I used it during the campaign and also thought it was kind of lack luster. I'd get the headshot on the third shot, which was also going to be the bullet that killed him regardless. So...I'm like ehh. It's alright.

Maybe it's better online than in the campaign? Also could you use it in combination with the power that slows down time anyways, to slow it down even more?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #333
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

DLC coming this summer (free of charge). Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut

Quote:
BioWare today announces Mass Effect™ 3: Extended Cut, a downloadable content pack that will expand upon the events at the end of the critically acclaimed Action RPG. Through additional cinematic sequences and epilogue scenes, the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will give fans seeking further clarity to the ending of Mass Effect 3 deeper insights into how their personal journey concludes. Coming this summer, the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will be available for download on the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC for no extra charge.

"We are all incredibly proud of Mass Effect 3 and the work done by Casey Hudson and team," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Co-Founder of BioWare and General Manager of EA's BioWare Label. "Since launch, we have had time to listen to the feedback from our most passionate fans and we are responding. With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we think we have struck a good balance in delivering the answers players are looking for while maintaining the team's artistic vision for the end of this story arc in the Mass Effect universe."

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series added, "We have reprioritized our post-launch development efforts to provide the fans who want more closure with even more context and clarity to the ending of the game, in a way that will feel more personalized for each player."

Well you can't argue with free.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #334
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew it was coming eventually. They pretty much had to make it free. If they charged for it their credibility would forever be tarnished.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #335
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

It's free. Okay, fine. Good for you, EA/BioWare.

But if the intention is to resolve backlash, this will only make things worse.

Not only does an "extension" to an already crappy ending keep the plot holes/bad writing/deus ex machina unresolved but it also insults the player's intelligence.

By extending this, they're basically trying to justify their actions and disregard the main issue. They're still ignoring the players. The player's choices and therefore, the player, are still irrelevant.

I think I'll just stick to Indoctrination Theory, no matter how delusional or unintended it may be. At least, there's creativity and original thought involved in that.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #336
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the "Indoctrination Theory" wasn't Bioware's intention, they should realize how awesome it is and incorporate it into the story anyways. I'd like to believe that this was their intention all along since it makes such perfect sense. It was basically what I was thinking all throughout the ending sequence that this was the Reaper's last ditch effort to get me.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #337
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
If the "Indoctrination Theory" wasn't Bioware's intention, they should realize how awesome it is and incorporate it into the story anyways. I'd like to believe that this was their intention all along since it makes such perfect sense. It was basically what I was thinking all throughout the ending sequence that this was the Reaper's last ditch effort to get me.
Entirely this. It would have made Sheppard a bigger, better hero too, beating back indoctrination. **** yeah.

Also free multiplayer DLC drops tuesday!

Asari Justicar (adept)
And Krogan battlemaster (vanguard) REALLY intrigue me. Both could be really over powered. I want to see how they balance it out. Because thus far all the classes seem really balanced. (except you know the people who use vanguard correctly always dominate)
Old 04-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #338
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reminds me so much of Neon Genesis right now.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #339
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.gamezone.com/products/mas...360-ps3-and-pc
Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #340
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
One of my roommates got the krogan vanguard last night. I mad.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #341
Rose
nanu nanu

This week's op is if you play on the new maps you get a pack that guarantees a new character which is ****ing awesome.

Supposedly the Asari Justicar is where it's at if you get the shield leveled all the way up and reave. Use the points on warp for the shield. Which is usually what I do. the 6/6/0/6/6.

Been trying my ass off to unlock a new character and I keep getting shitty N7 weapons, an assault rifle, the claymore and the ****ing geth smg leveled up. It's really pissing me off.

Only things I want are: the new characters, concentration mod for the sniper, maybe the piercing mod, level up the asari shotgun, Tempest, Phalanx, and black widow. Everything else is useless, and they really need to take out the humans still leveling up after you get them all the way to skintone unlocked. It's frustrating.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #342
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Wow! - Alternate Prothean DLC Announced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQOe...hdsO9XjGiEVoI=
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #343
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
Wow! - Alternate Prothean DLC Announced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQOe...hdsO9XjGiEVoI=
Haha, that was awesome.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #344
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Today 4/24 Mass Effect 3 is $29.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-...5277894&sr=8-1

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 04-24-2012 at 10:32 AM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #345
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Extended cut DLC is coming out on tuesday for free

Damn havent touched this game since i beat it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: