Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #346
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Extended cut DLC is coming out on tuesday for free

Damn havent touched this game since i beat it.

Can my file that's halfway through do the DLC? Or only fresh game?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #347
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Can my file that's halfway through do the DLC? Or only fresh game?
Any game, you just need to (re)play the final mission for it to work.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #348
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Extended cut DLC is coming out on tuesday for free

Damn havent touched this game since i beat it.
Me either. Gonna have to play a bunch of multiplayer to get my galactic readiness back up since its goes down if you don't play.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #349
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Any game, you just need to (re)play the final mission for it to work.

Cool.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #350
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've heard it's like almost 2 gigs in size. If that's true, that's huge. And it would mean some of the stuff they put in they probably already had saved up. I think they're going to just retcon the indoctrination theory.

-Smak
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #351
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ugh. Bioware was given a perfect "out" with the Indoctrination Theory and didn't take advantage of it. It was something that made perfect sense for the entire series from start to finish and worked beautifully on an artistic level. To me it was either that or the ending (and a lot of ME3) was simply THAT poorly written. With these extended cuts, I now see it's the latter. Too bad.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #352
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, I skimmed through all the "new" endings on youtube, and they didn't even change anything? All they did was tack on some explanatory dialogues to clarify every choice and a fan-service scene of the entire crew together at the end.

I don't think they are doing anything out there a favor with this.

Though, when EA/Bioware is giving out FREE DLC you should expect it won't be anything substantial.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #353
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If anything the extended cut made the Green ending even more scary with the human/synthetic zombie look. I was surprised that the game basically portrayed this as the "good" ending.

For me, the series ended with the Red ending with Shepard fighting off the indoctrination attempt and waking up back on Earth. As to what happened after that with Harbinger and the Reaper War? I guess I'll never find out.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #354
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow the refusal ending is like a huge fack you to us for not liking the the other 3 endings
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #355
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
wow the refusal ending is like a huge fack you to us for not liking the the other 3 endings

Yup.

That dialogue also, got damn. Might as well ended with a huge "Thank You For Your Support" text rolling over the screen with the trololo song playing.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #356
Clippersfan86
Banned

So not worth it? . Was my favorite game series ever... thank you Bioware for ****ing us over after 7 years of loyalty . This had a legit chance to be the greatest RPG series EVER and they had to **** up the ending.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #357
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

The endings still don't rule out Indoc Theory.

It makes it less likely but the destroy ending still leaves it up in the air. Writers still haven't commented on IT.

The refusal ending hurts. As Harbinger would say...."this hurts you".
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #358
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
The endings still don't rule out Indoc Theory.

It makes it less likely but the destroy ending still leaves it up in the air. Writers still haven't commented on IT.

The refusal ending hurts. As Harbinger would say...."this hurts you".

The indoctrination theory is fan-fiction bro.

It may not "completely rule out" the fan theory explicitly (why would they), but it is completely ruled out that the writers intended that explanation of the events in the game even a little bit.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #359
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Anyone hoping for the IT was fooling themselves. Bioware said all along the ending is what it was and they weren't going to change it.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #360
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Me either. Gonna have to play a bunch of multiplayer to get my galactic readiness back up since its goes down if you don't play.
forgot about that shit.The multiplayer is boring.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: