Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #91
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Watching now. I'm going to buy this game no matter what due to my attachment to the characters.. If the endings are as bad as they say though I will never buy another Bioware product.

They said they're tragic, not necessarily bad.

And the launch trailer is so much better than the stupid live action trailers.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #92
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
They said they're tragic, not necessarily bad.

And the launch trailer is so much better than the stupid live action trailers.

Overwhelming feedback of the endings have been that it's ballsy and well done... but very sad and "bittersweet" is a generous term.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #93
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Overwhelming feedback of the endings have been that it's ballsy and well done... but very sad and "bittersweet" is a generous term.

Good. That's exactly what I like.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #94
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Good. That's exactly what I like.

Do you know about the endings? Or are you one of those spoiler **** types?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #95
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Do you know about the endings? Or are you one of those spoiler **** types?

No, I don't know anything about the endings. I'm been following the series since 07. You think I'm gonna spoil the ending for myself? **** no.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #96
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
No, I don't know anything about the endings. I'm been following the series since 07. You think I'm gonna spoil the ending for myself? **** no.

... I've been a religious follower of the series since 07 too... but I was on Bioware's forum and had to open the spoiler thread because it was a 300 page rant thread within 12 hours. Basically I knew something really bad was discovered.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #97
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
... I've been a religious follower of the series since 07 too... but I was on Bioware's forum and had to open the spoiler thread because it was a 300 page rant thread within 12 hours. Basically I knew something really bad was discovered.

Never really liked gaming forums. Too much bitching.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #98
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Never really liked gaming forums. Too much bitching.

I admit.. the fanboys on those types of forums are VERY critical of everything.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #99
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I may get mine monday, because amazon shipped mine last night.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #100
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
mine has not shipped yet
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #101
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:

Sweet. I get mine Monday night a few minutes before midnight.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #102
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
mine has not shipped yet
I lucked out basically because since there's finally a shipping center in TN, I can occasionally get my pre-orders early. So far the main two exceptions were Gears 3 and Arkham City most likely because I got the collection edition of both. So, I think that the whole package being covered in DO NOT DROP OFF BEFORE this date. Kind of gave it away. But I guess with the ME3 one, it didn't matter.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #103
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
I lucked out basically because since there's finally a shipping center in TN, I can occasionally get my pre-orders early. So far the main two exceptions were Gears 3 and Arkham City most likely because I got the collection edition of both. So, I think that the whole package being covered in DO NOT DROP OFF BEFORE this date. Kind of gave it away. But I guess with the ME3 one, it didn't matter.

Can you give us first impressions tomorrow? I did that here with Skyrim and 2K12 since I got both at midnight day before launch. Like just tell us some things you like and don't like etc?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #104
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna pick up my other copy Tuesday morning. My car lights are dim so I don't wanna go get it at midnight
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #105
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Can you give us first impressions tomorrow? I did that here with Skyrim and 2K12 since I got both at midnight day before launch. Like just tell us some things you like and don't like etc?
Absolutely. I won't spoil anything I'll just be like Oh I like the new weapon thing where it displays your modifications to it. etc etc.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: