Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #106
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Trying to finish off all the DLCs before I get the game. Shadow broker was a bad ass.

Seriously, does anyone do DLCs better than ME? Serious question.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #107
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Trying to finish off all the DLCs before I get the game. Shadow broker was a bad ass.

Seriously, does anyone do DLCs better than ME? Serious question.
Same.

I have two more loyalties missions to go plus getting Legion/his mission. Then shadow walker before beating the game. All in all maybe 3 hours left of game time. UPS at my house doesn't run till 3 so I got plenty of time.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #108
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just finished playing all the DLCs. Quite the ending to arrival. Fighting alone takes combat to another level. I like it.

Now I can buy ME3 tomorrow night.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #109
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All I have left is Arrival, because I don't feel like doing the shadow broker DLC, worse comes to worse on my paragon save I have it, and I could just as easily do it on the renegade DLC after I beat me 3.

So wrap up Arrival tomorrow morning, and for now 2k12.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #110
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ready to bust reaper ass with my Renegade Commando tomorrow morning!!!
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #111
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

26 hours left before it goes live...i have mine preloaded (PC). Gonna spend a lot of time drinking coffee at work the next few weeks.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:46 AM   #112
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

I need to do a whole new renegade speed run. I found out ways to keep certain people alive in ME3 from spoiler threads... and some of the decisions are based on ME2. If anyone wants minor spoilers/more info on what I'm referring to PM me. For example.. if you want Geth+Quarian to make peace in ME3 to help you in war you're going to have made certain decisions in ME2. Not going to say anything else... but it will have an impact.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #113
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went back and did everything right on this renegade commando run through just to prepare for ME3. I made all of the paragon decisions in the interactive backstory so I could have more allies.

Hopefully Ashley isn't mad at me for cheating on her with Miranda. I had to. N!ggas be fiendin on that ship.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #114
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I went back and did everything right on this renegade commando run through just to prepare for ME3. I made all of the paragon decisions in the interactive backstory so I could have more allies.

Hopefully Ashley isn't mad at me for cheating on her with Miranda. I had to. N!ggas be fiendin on that ship.

LOL. I'm tempted to do same but may hold out for Ashley. I heard that if you cheat on Ashley... she cheats on you in ME3 but I won't tell you with who unless you ask.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #115
Rose
slightly upset stomach

UPS should be here anyyyy minute now.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #116
Rose
slightly upset stomach

I had too.

Also there's an Alliance News Network twitter account I'm assuming Bioware is gonna update it periodically throughout the next couple days because they're doing so right now about every 2-20 minutes. It's pretty good actually, getting me pumped

https://twitter.com/#!/AllianceNewsNet
Old 03-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #117
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
LOL. I'm tempted to do same but may hold out for Ashley. I heard that if you cheat on Ashley... she cheats on you in ME3 but I won't tell you with who unless you ask.

WTF!! That bitch better not be steppin out on me. I'll kill her!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #118
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

2nd review gave it 9/10. First one was a 9.3.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #119
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

Also there's an Alliance News Network twitter account I'm assuming Bioware is gonna update it periodically throughout the next couple days because they're doing so right now about every 2-20 minutes. It's pretty good actually, getting me pumped

https://twitter.com/#!/AllianceNewsNet
Holy shit that's awesome.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #120
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

Arrow Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
All I have left is Arrival, because I don't feel like doing the shadow broker DLC, worse comes to worse on my paragon save I have it, and I could just as easily do it on the renegade DLC after I beat me 3.

So wrap up Arrival tomorrow morning, and for now 2k12.
Shadow broker, though not essential, is pretty damn cool.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: