Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #121
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
WTF!! That bitch better not be steppin out on me. I'll kill her!!!

Hahaha.... I think I just banged that chick Kelly the Helmsman so she may cheat on me. I invited her for dinner and screen went black for like 5 seconds . If she does cheat though I'll also slay her with my barehands . My file is almost ready. I just finished up like 4 or 5 loyalty missions. All I need is the few last collector related quests and like 2 more loyalty quests. I should be done in 2-3 hours.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #122
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Disappointed. It got held today. Must have had the do not release before street date shit on it.

But there are people who have it though. I was browsing tumblr earlier and saw that. So you can find hands on reviews reallyyyy easily if you want.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #123
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn. It looks like my Street Fighter x Tekken was shipped and should arrive tomorrow but not my Mass Effect 3. I guess that'll be a Wednesday delivery.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #124
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amazon shipped mine.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #125
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So tempted to just download the Reloaded version in torrent land so I can play immediately. Must... hold out... and wait 2 days.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #126
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 more hours till unlock :o)

*Haha nevermind!

found a trick online, game is released in some countries (korea for example)
just used a proxy, and you can trick origin into unlocking the game

time toooo plaayyyy

Last edited by jaydacris : 03-05-2012 at 09:12 PM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #127
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

got diane allers on my ship

operation: 'tap that' commenced
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #128
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Are the user reviews on metacritic spam/fake? If they arent, dont think ive seen a Mass effect game get a 5-11 good-bad ratio to start...

and on IGN reader score is 6.1 compared to IGN's 9.5 score.

I guess ill wait til lots of individuals have their hands on the game for a authentic review
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #129
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Are the user reviews on metacritic spam/fake? If they arent, dont think ive seen a Mass effect game get a 5-11 good-bad ratio to start...

and on IGN reader score is 6.1 compared to IGN's 9.5 score.

I guess ill wait til lots of individuals have their hands on the game for a authentic review

It's because of the endings. Tons of pissed off peoplw.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #130
Clippersfan86
Banned

Just finished up ME2 file and started 3. Graphics look so much better.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #131
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
It's because of the endings. Tons of pissed off peoplw.

So people have finished the entire game in one day?
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #132
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Just finished up ME2 file and started 3. Graphics look so much better.

No they don't, they look the same.
They are using the same exact graphic engine as in other Mass Effect titles; how are they so much better?

I remember you claiming they were as good as Uncharted.
Not...even...close.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #133
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How does everybody feel about playing this game without having played ME or ME:2??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #134
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
How does everybody feel about playing this game without having played ME or ME:2??
Technically you can. Bioware said they made it to attract new people to the franchise, but also appease the fans from the first game.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #135
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Technically you can. Bioware said they made it to attract new people to the franchise, but also appease the fans from the first game.

Of course I technically can play the game....

I'm asking whether or not it is vital to know the back story and the mechanics of the first two, or at least ME2, before playing this game.

Will my experience suffer for not having a save file from the previous titles?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: