Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #16
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
The hunt is on!

I'm everyone's favorite B class poster... why you wanna f*ck with me?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:33 AM   #17
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Because I want and need you. When I want someone...I get them.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #18
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Because I want and need you. When I want someone...I get them.
Good luck
Old 09-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #19
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I'm C class, my license told me so.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #20
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
I'm C class, my license told me so.
Well your license is an asshole.... you're clearly better than that.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #21
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Used to listen to his podcasts while delivering pizza. Then I just got bored. Might try it again.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #23
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Bourdain on the JRE this Sunday
Old 09-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #24
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has anyone ever been to one of his stand up shows?
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #25
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Graham Hancock this Sunday at 8pm pst
Old 09-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #26
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Graham Hancock will be on the JRE tonight, last tweet from Rogan says it'll be an hour or so from now.

disregard, Joe and Duncan are starting it without him right now.

Last edited by Anti Hero : 09-25-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #27
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joe with Bryan Callan: The Art of Expression
Old 12-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #28
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Joe Rogan is a dumb person's savant. His podcast is entertaining from time to time but he is kind of a dummy.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #29
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Joe Rogan is a dumb person's savant. His podcast is entertaining from time to time but he is kind of a dummy.

To each their own, but his podcast is the number one downloaded podcast on iTunes.. I think it's more entertaining than from just 'time to time' to more people than your post eludes to. You are however entitled to your own opinion, and I respect that. Now......

Old 12-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #30
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joe on the Today Show
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: