Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-04-2012, 03:01 AM   #46
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

I'm on shrooms and I have a glass of my pee

A Rogan Board Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7978822
Should I drink it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7978834
True story. My gf is with me and we are trying to decide if I should

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeerie;7978864
Yes

Cam it, for science

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse;7978880
DO IT....For science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7978900

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsdafus;7978926
dude... drink your pee and you can stay high forever! recycling the shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyredbone;7978932
judging by your straw colored urine, you are well hydrated. Good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7978960
I'm starting to come down.... Don't want it to end! It's my birthday in 14minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence;7979000
You knew the answer before you even started the thread

all I have to say is record that shit...

A lot of what you can't see, are a bunch of people just quoting, do it for science and some videos such as..

You can do it

and

Yeah, Science!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #47
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequence;7979012
how much did you eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979028
Took 3gm in pill form.

Things start to pick up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979166
My gf is telling me to drink it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979172
I should drink it

He's gonna do it... He's gonna do it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy;7979176
Yes. Yes you should

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodegas;7979182
dude 4real drink it and post the results.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy;7979176
Yes. Yes you should
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979208
I did it.

Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979218
I have about 6 sticks of gum in now
Old 02-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #48
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

A question arises in the OP's head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979224
That better **** me up or I'm just a guy who drank his own piss

A question is asked... and an answer to the OP's question may have been found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wog;7979226
What kind of shrooms did you take? I"m fairly certain that it only works with Amanita muscaria's - at least thats the only mushroom I've heard of it working with.

Did op just drink his own piss for nothing?

Reality may have set in on our shroomed OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebod;7979248
Ohhh....... They were in pill form. You might be right.

I might just be a dude who drank his own piss for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by monks;7979250
You drank it for science.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #49
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dont Drink It... Inject that shit to your body ^^ then we'll see the outcome :)
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #50
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Loe Pesci: DMT with Joe Rogan
Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 AM   #51
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That dude needs to get in contact with Bear Grills asap.

Bit off topic, but this is a sick documentary about LSD. Even gives Burning Man a small shout out. It explains what goes on in your brain and how it effects the serotonin receptors. Medical research about LSD is now again being funded by the DEA and we may see it in use to combat severe pain and brain disorders, hopefully in the near future. They also talk about BROMO, which is basically LSD minus the hallucinogenic effects. Thought it was some interesting shit, enjoy.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:30 AM   #52
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

best of brian redban

killing me
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #53
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joe Rogan Experience 200th podcast was on tonight. It was really good, the guest was Duncan Trussel. Check it out on Ustream, iTunes, or Vimeo tonight!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #54
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

The real Rick Ross is going to be on tomorrow.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #55
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Buy the Joey CoCo Diaz album oon iTunes. It was #1 last week, #2 this week. And the documentary of his, is coming out too. I would post links but I am on my phone at work.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joey CoCo Diaz

#1 on Billboard comedy albums
Old 04-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #57
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

that real rick ross podcast was great.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #58
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
that real rick ross podcast was great.
I missed it.. I looked on ustream yesterday and it wasn't up yet. Then all of a sudden the eddie Ift podcast started, that was a really good podcast too.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #59
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Help Joey CoCo Diaz keep his spot at the top on iTunes

If you've never heard of him.. what are you doing in this thread???
This guy is ridiculously funny and has some of the craziest real life stories you'll ever hear.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #60
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

anybody watching the podcast, just tuning in. It's with Chael Sonnen from UFC fame. Pretty damned good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: