Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #106
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Alex Grey is on the JRE right now!

Alex Grey (Artist)
Can we get a yt link? I wonder what a guy like Joe Rogan can talk about with a guy like an artist.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #107
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

JRE has been really boring for the past few months lately.

No Joey Diaz. 1 Eddie Bravo Podcast session which they did not talk about MMA.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #108
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Did anyone catch the podcast with Neil Degrasse Tyson? I'm kind of meh about it, he spent a lot of time consistently bringing up conspiracy theories like he wanted to catch Tyson off guard when chances are the guy has never even looked at something like the moon landing from the viewpoint of a conspiracy theorist.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #109
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Did anyone catch the podcast with Neil Degrasse Tyson? I'm kind of meh about it, he spent a lot of time consistently bringing up conspiracy theories like he wanted to catch Tyson off guard when chances are the guy has never even looked at something like the moon landing from the viewpoint of a conspiracy theorist.

Who better to bounce the conspiracy off of though?? That's the way I took it for Joe, Neil shit all over Joe's theories anyway which I thought was funny. Especially the nose fart theory being debunked . I thought it was pretty good, listened to it over several days at the gym on my iPod.

Really liked the last Bryan Callahan podcast.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #110
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yeah, it was meh.

The podcast works much better when they have a bunch of lunatics on. Ancient Aliens dude, John Anthony West, the bulletproof coffee guy, Michael Ruppert, those guys.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #111
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

I think it was a good podcast. I hope he comes back.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #112
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Who better to bounce the conspiracy off of though?? That's the way I took it for Joe, Neil shit all over Joe's theories anyway which I thought was funny. Especially the nose fart theory being debunked . I thought it was pretty good, listened to it over several days at the gym on my iPod.

Really liked the last Bryan Callahan podcast.
did you mean Bryan Callen? I've only recently started to listen to these podcasts, but the Callen o e was good. I couldn't even listen to the one with Dice Clay. Dude is such an unlikeable character.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #113
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
did you mean Bryan Callen? I've only recently started to listen to these podcasts, but the Callen o e was good. I couldn't even listen to the one with Dice Clay. Dude is such an unlikeable character.
Yea, that's who I meant.. He's always a good listen. For another good listen but for completely opposite reasons and topics listen to Duncan Trussell too!
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #114
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Getting hooked on this. Watched the crazy hair guy (Joe interrupted him countless times ) and now Chael Sonnen. Such an exciting thing to simply listen to stories... OMG OMG
Old 01-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #115
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Getting hooked on this. Watched the crazy hair guy (Joe interrupted him countless times ) and now Chael Sonnen. Such an exciting thing to simply listen to stories... OMG OMG

Try Bert Kreisher's appearances on the JRE
Old 01-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #116
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

you guys still listen to the podcast? how do you find the time?

I been pinked on the forum for the past year, and I love it
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #117
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey

At the gym on an iPod or when I hike
Old 01-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #118
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:

Forum what? This?? lol ISH

Although I cannot browse job postings while listening... Can't multitask that much, I find. Sucky sucks... I also barely able to read listening to music. I blame predisposition with rap & following lyrics closely. Yap.

Antihero thx will look up
Old 01-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #119
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

As opposed to Kniokas I'm actually a huge multitasker.

Pretty much whenever there are no people around I'm listening to something. More music, but podcasts too. I even listen to podcasts and read at the same time. It's one of those things you can get used to.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #120
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm at the point where i only tune in when Joey Diaz is on the show.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: