Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #16
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: -Primetime- vs Marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no no no no

you came down on Turner really hard...now YOU are the one trying to run away from it

we're betting on Turner vs. Forte/Sjax/Blount one way or another...we just need to figure out the kinks...
I offered you a straight up bet. Turner vs Forte - the offer stands? I'm not inserting an injury clause.

Would you like to bet on our teams?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Turner vs. Steven Jackson...

.5 ppr

injury included
???
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #18
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
???
No I won't take that bet. I think it's very close, my personal preference is SJAX but I'm not unrealistic. They are both risks to me.

When discussing the better value one goes at pick 8 and another goes at pick 24. Much rather have SJAX at pick 24.

You dont want to bet on our teams?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Turner vs. Frank Gore...

.5 ppr

injury included

you said you would take him over Turner...I don't see the problem
Old 08-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #20
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Turner vs. Frank Gore...

.5 ppr

injury included

you said you would take him over Turner...I don't see the problem

yeah considering their adps.

dude i offered you forte vs turner straight up but you're backing out.

lets bet on our teams, ill give you 2 to 1
Old 08-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #21
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

considering their adps?

you could say anyone is better...what a ridiculous statement

considering thier adps Romo is a better fantasy QB than anyone...

you said you would take all those guys OVER Turner...no mention of ADPs
Old 08-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

primetime is a chicken. Bawk Bawk Bawk.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Marlo is the one dodging bets here...
Old 08-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

let's take another look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
LOL you're delusional if you rate Michael Turner above someone like Darren McFadden, especially in PPR leagues. Michael Turner is a sexy name but hardly a fantasy stud at this point in his career. He offers zero production in the way of pass catching. That alone puts him at a huge disadvantage. His ypc last year was 4.1 that is not going to magically improve as he gets older, he's on the wrong side of 30. Check his game log from last year he was almost ineffective by stout run defenses. He's still a good bet for double digit touchdowns but best case scenario (and an unlikely one) he replicates last seasons numbers. The guy has literally zero upside and anyone clued in is avoiding him.

I literally would rather have close to 12-14 RBs over him:

CJ2k, AD, Rice, Foster, Peterson, Charles, McCoy, Forte, Mendenhall, SJAX, Gore, McFadden, MJD, Felix Jones, Blount... maybe even more.

But I don't know anything about Fantasy Football right PT?

He finished top 10 in a PPR league once and that was 4 years ago.

but you aren't taking those guys over him in here...

what happened Marlo?

and I'm the chicken?
Old 08-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #25
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
???
Dude and you said Turner would outproduce Forte and you're running away from that.

So STFU.

Do you want to bet on your shit team?
Old 08-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

so now it is just Forte huh?

all those other guys you listed were just nothing more than you talking shit?

I'm not letting this go...and it is YOUR fault

Turner vs. Jackson?
Turner vs. Gore?
Turner vs. Blount?

you would literally rather have those guys than Turner...right?

so, why so scared to bet then?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #27
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Dude just because I would personally take those guys over Turner does not mean im willing to bet on them for money you dolt.

What is so hard to understand about that.

So because I said I would take them over Turner means I have to bet on them?

They're all risks to me. I think it could be 50/50. I dont bet on things that could be 50/50.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #28
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

It's quite clear now that this thread is highly necessary.

Why don't you just make the Forte bet without the injury asterisk? I don't understand why you're so insistent on the injury thing prime. You clearly feel strongly about Turner and Marlo feels similarly about Forte. All the other guys, those separate potential bets don't seem very relevant to your 1st proposed bet.

I'll butt out now
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #29
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Dude just because I would personally take those guys over Turner does not mean im willing to bet on them for money you dolt.

What is so hard to understand about that.

So because I said I would take them over Turner means I have to bet on them?

They're all risks to me. I think it could be 50/50. I dont bet on things that could be 50/50.
makes no sense at all...if it is 50/50 then you wouldn't list them over Turner...

I'll spot you 6 points with SJax...

there, now you have an edge...
Old 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

primetime is such a clown.

Matt Forte will outproduce Michael Turner in FF this season. If you disagree? Then bet. If you agree, then STFU.

Why did you even introduce a BS injury clause in the bet? Oh because you're a chicken afraid you will lose. So you want to cover yourself.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: