Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Sick new 1080p NBA "Fight" mix 2010-2011 season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgSzsfvqR6c

Man I didn't realize the Heat and Celtics had so much beef this year with scuffles. Gotta love Wade's fire, dude isn't scared of anybody. Also gotta love my man Ron Ron messing with Gerald Wallace so much . Can't believe I missed that Zaza and J Richardson scuffle! That was crazy lol. Zaza must of really gotten inside that dudes head.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sick new 1080p NBA "Fight" mix 2010-2011 season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AXOyypxSA8
Williams vs Williams

One of the rare "fights" where punches were thrown.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AXOyypxSA8
Williams vs Williams

One of the rare "fights" where punches were thrown.

Yea I remember that one man. Good stuff. I wish the 2K games would implement techs and fights like a hockey game. How dope would that be?? Or at the very least celebrations like Madden.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Yea I remember that one man. Good stuff. I wish the 2K games would implement techs and fights like a hockey game. How dope would that be?? Or at the very least celebrations like Madden.
That would be cool but people would abuse that.
Imagine this: You are playing an exhibition game against CPU and you are losing.
Suddenly you bring your worst player off the bench and attack other team's best player. Both of them get ejected and you win a game.

Also,I think that they don't want to bring techs and fights to the game because the NBA wouldn't be too happy about it. Bad promotion for the game.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Big Z was ready knock John Wall out. Hadn't seen that one before.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
That would be cool but people would abuse that.
Imagine this: You are playing an exhibition game against CPU and you are losing.
Suddenly you bring your worst player off the bench and attack other team's best player. Both of them get ejected and you win a game.

Also,I think that they don't want to bring techs and fights to the game because the NBA wouldn't be too happy about it. Bad promotion for the game.

Very good points and I agree. David Stern won't allow fighting in 2K games .
Old 09-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgSzsfvqR6c

Man I didn't realize the Heat and Celtics had so much beef this year with scuffles. Gotta love Wade's fire, dude isn't scared of anybody.

Yeah and the Heat beat up on them when it mattered too.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
ThaSwagg3r

I always laugh at the Zaza - J-Rich one. Zaza says what like 10 times to him.

That being said, Ryan Hollins would have ripped Charlie V apart.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: