Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Brian Scalabrine: Working on my game

Quote:
After seeing how close we were and bombing in the [ECF], I was really motivated to improve how I perform my role for this team next year. The day after we took our stuff out of the locker rooms, I got back onto a tough workout program to come in bigger and badder than ever.

Before last season, it took me 1.1 seconds to get out of my chair and get ready to sit back down in another 2.4 seconds after the coach was done talking to everyone else on the team. My trainer just clocked me at shaving a half second off each motion, which is tremendous.

Throwing towels has become a lot easier. I used to have to walk over to the towel boy and throw the towel at him, now I can land both wet and dry towels right into the pile.

You know, I'm really trying to show this team that I can take the next step and become a spot starter for Carlos when he goes out. I'm even letting out big and long hoots after I make a basket, and I'm working with guy that can show me how to ignore my role on defense. Just wait, I'll be like the cigar you never had.

Read more here
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: