Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Auction Football money league

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I would have joined but I really hate auction drafts. Everyone claims it takes more skill but it tends to just be a lot more volatile than I like. Regular snake drafts seem to work themselves out at the end. Guess Ill think it over as its just $40.
If you wanted to join a pay league but don't like auction drafts, why didn't you just join our other pay league when we had spots available?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
If you wanted to join a pay league but don't like auction drafts, why didn't you just join our other pay league when we had spots available?
I rarely visit ISH and by the time I saw it I'm pretty sure it was full with a wait list. No biggie. There is always next season.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I rarely visit ISH and by the time I saw it I'm pretty sure it was full with a wait list. No biggie. There is always next season.
For most of us, this is the first time doing an auction league (I've never done one). Trust me, you won't be at a disadvantage.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
For most of us, this is the first time doing an auction league (I've never done one). Trust me, you won't be at a disadvantage.
true, this is my first one ever.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #20
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

In, also first time.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #21
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
In, also first time.
awesome - it'd be awesome we can fill this was ISHers.

I've done only 1 actual auction league for $ and I ended up winning. Mainly due to luck (Arian Foster) but I really feel like it it's far more analytical and strategic.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #22
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
In, also first time.
in this will easily fill with ISH'rs
Old 08-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #23
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Looking for 6 more, as well how should the payout structure work here

1st place 300
2nd place 80
most points 100

480 in the pot
Old 08-29-2011, 01:58 AM   #24
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Was hoping there would be another ISH league.

I'm in, also first time auction.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:00 AM   #25
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid09

excellent

where in bay r u
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #26
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid09

come in chatzy

http://www.chatzy.com/933264225997
Old 08-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

in
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #28
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
in
welcome aboard.

3 last spots left.... then we settle payout structure and exact draft date and time.

Last edited by baseketball4life : 08-29-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #29
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

In
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #30
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Does a draft monday evening work for people?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: