Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-28-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
AAD
I brick open layups

AAD has an OK reputation so far
Default I hope we have a season

I pray that this next meeting go really well its getting close to training camp and I want to watch some basketball
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I hope we have a season

I hope you know that the season is 100% not starting when its supposed to.

We'd be lucky to get 40 games IMO.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So do I. Deron has 1 yr left and then he can opt out which so far it looks like he is going to. I just hope the Nets didnt trade away 2 #3 picks plus Harris for nothing.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk

Don't say 100%, we haven't even gotten to the date where training camps would be delayed... that being said we're not anywhere close, so we most likely will lose some games. I think we'll see a season starting in January/February.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAD
I pray that this next meeting go really well its getting close to training camp and I want to watch some basketball

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #6
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Where is konex when you need him? He can jinx the lockout the next thing we'll know, the lockout is over.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk

Only thing that is 100% is death and taxes.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:32 AM   #8
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Where is konex when you need him? He can jinx the lockout the next thing we'll know, the lockout is over.
I second this.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #9
EoJ

EoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this board

if there's no season
EoJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we will have a season. But it will be about 30 games short of the full season. Look for games in the new year or so. They cant even get a sunday game till then anyways, so whats the point.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:49 AM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
So do I. Deron has 1 yr left and then he can opt out which so far it looks like he is going to. I just hope the Nets didnt trade away 2 #3 picks plus Harris for nothing.
yeah, you guys and the magic are screwed if they miss the season. regardless of when its signed, there will be some massive incentive to re-sign under the new CBA. but....
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think I could handle seeing 1,000 Kobe topics a day if there is no lockout
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:17 AM   #13
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm tired of Billy Hunter's pessimism. They don't want a season..I think most players and all fans want a season.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #14
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
I don't think I could handle seeing 1,000 Kobe topics a day if there is no lockout
This.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #15
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I hope the league dies and takes Stern with it.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: