Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Turtle beaches headphones

Earforce x11. Anyone have these or turtle beaches in general? I don't hear much difference and I should correct? Perhaps I didn't hook them up properly? Most People with them hear stuff u normally don't on reg set.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Why not go for the X12?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Why not go for the X12?

Best buy didn't have them. U think I'm hooking them up wrong? I popped in call of duty and didn't hear anything different
Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're supposed to be able to hear in game sound. I don't know what you did wrong, but it was something. Look it up. I'm not a turtlebeach guy, as(aside from the expensive PX5) they're the third tier gaming headset.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have turtle beach x11 headsets. You definitely hooked them up wrong. You need to also have a converter I have one. You need to connect the red and white cords into the converter or whatever that connects to the back of the xbox and the tv. Then the green wire has to be plugged in with the headsets.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #6
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna do a bit of sound whoring? I guess if you can't beat em, join em, can't say I haven't thought about it. You should try DatDudeD, I remember him picking up a pair of Turtle beaches, I'm sure he might know.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You're supposed to be able to hear in game sound. I don't know what you did wrong, but it was something. Look it up. I'm not a turtlebeach guy, as(aside from the expensive PX5) they're the third tier gaming headset.

Third tier, damn. I have no clue, I just needed a headset because those regular headphones sucked ass. Couldnt keep paying $20 a pop
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #8
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Third tier, damn. I have no clue, I just needed a headset because those regular headphones sucked ass. Couldnt keep paying $20 a pop
Real Headset =

Turtlebeaches are fine, just not the best. I don't even have a headset that plays game audio.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Damn what the hell are those

I figured out the problem forgot to connect a piece. Too many wires. Yours wireless which looks cool but I'm sure you paid more than $50 for them correct?
Old 08-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
Maniak
Maniak

Those are the astro a40s. They're what is worn at MLG events. I was going to get them, but I haven't played my PS3 or 360 in like a month so I don't find a point in getting one. They're like $250 iirc.

I don't know why I can't use half of the headsets in the world on the ps3. Apparently theres an USB adapter you can get so you can hear game sound through almost any headset on the ps3.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:41 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah screw that I'll buy a PS3 than get those headphone. Thats too much money. Definatetly reserved for those hardcore gamers who compete for money and stuff.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Maniak
Maniak

Those are ps3 and 360 headphones. Most headsets you can get are both.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:31 PM   #13
Maniak
Maniak

I don't know why this got so off-topic.

Were you able to get your x11s working properly?
Old 08-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah, there was a piece I didnt connect. So when I went to connect it the headphones started working. Quite a few wires just to use some headphones for my 360. But I got them to work now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Those are ps3 and 360 headphones. Most headsets you can get are both.

But for $250? No thanks.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #15
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

yeah man i have some they work great for me, i thought about getting some tritons or astros but honestly the x11s are a decent price and work very good. I dont plan on being a MLG pro so i am good with these. Whats up Kung and GOBB havent talked to you guys in a while, im getting another xbox in a few days so i will be back on.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: