Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #16
Vienceslav
Local High School Star

Vienceslav is considered somewhat coolVienceslav is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Horrible Play By Ricky Rubio Continues

Based on what exactly did the Wolves draft him?
His 2008 olympic performances?
Vienceslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #17
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah, those 6 points and 3 assists on 30% shooting numbers sure were GOAT status.
Ricky Rubio is better than any Greek player right now.
I may even say that he is better than any Greek that ever play the game of basketball
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #18
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch123

He posted YOUTH age awards and an award that is not even real as some kind of evidence that Rubio was a great pro level player - even though he was actually the worst point guard in the entire Euroleague.

He copied and pasted from Wikipedia and was such a lazy dumb ass that he did not even check to see what the awards even were.

Also, he is so lacking in basic basketball knowledge that he does not even know that Rubio was considered a great YOUTH player, but easily one of the worst players in Euroleague.

He tried to pass off one of the worst Euroleague players as "the best player in Europe" ans used some awards from Wikipedia (that do not even have anything to do with senior age Euroleague play) as proof of that.

In short, he is nothing but a troll and an idiot.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:48 AM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Ricky Rubio is better than any Greek player right now.
I may even say that he is better than any Greek that ever play the game of basketball

This is unbelievable that you had the balls to post that.

Just go to infinite ignore. I won't even dignify with responding to such a dumb ass like you. You would be banned instantly in any European basketball forum. Hell you would be banned instantly even in a Spanish basketball forum.

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-01-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:49 AM   #20
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienceslav
Based on what exactly did the Wolves draft him?
His 2008 olympic performances?

Probably the comments like the ones in this thread from these moron NBA only fans.

They saw a youtuble clip and "heard he was good".

Obviously they did not draft him based on the fact that he was the worst point guard in the Euroleague.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #21
one2

LOL. I am glad this hack will fail. Maybe they should leave basketball to White Americans. Euros should be limited to just 2 per team. Just most euro league do with Americans. But then it would racist if Americans did it right?
Old 09-01-2011, 06:52 AM   #22
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is unbelievable that you had the balls to post that.

Just go to infinite ignore. I won't even dignify with responding to such a dumb ass like you. You would be banned instantly in any European basketball forum. Hell you would be banned instantly even in a Spanish basketball forum.
That's all you can say ?

You didn't convince me that any Greek player is/was better than Rubio.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #23
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Clutch you are on infinite ignore. Do NOT post to me again.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #24
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Clutch you are on infinite ignore. Do NOT post to me again.
Why am I on ignore ? Because I present things like they really are ?
Old 09-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #25
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Why am I on ignore ? Because I present things like they really are ?

I once respected u as a poster, but now srsly?Why to troll that much?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #26
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Honestly...........Clutch has officially become the biggest troll in the history of this forum.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #27
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Honestly...........Clutch has officially become the biggest troll in the history of this forum.
You are surely the most annoying troll.
Everyone hates you and I understand them.
How can anyone love a poster who is from Arkansas but pretends to be Greek and doesn't know a thing about European basketball ?
Old 09-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #28
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #29
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation

Quote:
..tricking idiot Americans that don't know any better.

But that is.. you?

On another note, if somehow Ricky is a success in the NBA whenever that starts, you'll have more fuel to your agenda. That would be great!

What is your problem with your own domestic league, the NBA, anyway? You cant call yourself a basketball fan and not like the NBA? I like both competitions, enjoy one more then the other tho.

Is your act a level, or are you suffering from something?
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #30
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't think Rubio will ever be a star, probably a better Goran Dragic or a Rick Brunson

But he does have the potential due to his age and how well he has done at times.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: