Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default hi, I'm a fun loving conspiracy theorist with a great personality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4voo-nD1VY

c'mon guys... it's been over a month since the event happened.

Wow, look at that.... Here is a conspiracy theorist that admits his little conspiracy theory has officially been debunked.

(rust)

Do we like this guy or do we hate him? He kinda looks like GOBB.

I see that the video I posted only has 3,784 views...

well,... I can post a different video that has 223,162 views.

We can debate conspiracy theories all day...

But let me ask you this... Does it disturb you that when you google Robbie Parker all you get is a bunch conspiracy theories??????
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #2
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: hi, I'm a fun loving conspiracy theorist with a great personality

Shut up you peanut butter dog licking douche bag.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
But let me ask you this... Does it disturb you that when you google Robbie Parker all you get is a bunch conspiracy theories??????

Not really? Because no one really has any reason to talk about him. It is kind of expected.

Awhile back I tried to look up the effects of fluoride in drinking water, it took a long time to find any decent articles because I had to trawl through hundreds of pages of trash. All I wanted was facts, not conjecture about why it might be in the water. I just wanted to know if it was safe or not.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Shut up you peanut butter dog licking douche bag.

Don't worry... I'm about to Shut up
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Yeah, it really disturbs me. Want to know why?

Because this is a man who lost his beloved daughter last month. It must be the most traumatic, awful event a human being can go through.

All the while, he's had to try and find his way through it while simultaneously being attacked by a bunch of whack jobs on the Internet.

Everyone should be disturbed when they think about Robbie Parker and what he has had to endure. Including you.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: