Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Worst team in NFL history.....

We always talk about storied franchises and Super Bowl winning franchises but here are a list of losing franchises. They lose more than they win games. These teams are known losers. They get laughed at and known losers to NFL fans. All having losing records. No particular order:

Seahawks
Titans/Oilers
Bills
Jets
Buccaneers
Lions
Falcons
Saints
Cardinals
Benglas
Jaguars
Panthers

To be honest, I don't know many fans of these teams.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Worst team in NFL history.....

Bills are the joke of the nfl right now, but i don't know any titans fans or any accomplishment either. The bills have also gone to the SB a lot so Titans it is.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lifelong Bengals fan here. The 90s Bengals teams rank up there amongst the worst teams in the history of the NFL, and it continued a few years into the new millennium. No playoff appearances/winning seasons 91-04, but since then, while they still have the dubious playoff drought (no wins since the 1990 postseason), that is the last connection between this team, and the horrid past. They have slowly, but surely fashioned themselves into a respectable NFL organization. Owner Mike Brown, a notorious cheapskate, has stepped aside a bit and let Marvin Lewis shape this team. While he's not the best coach, he has played a big role in bringing in the current talent.

I know the media and many NFL fans don't respect this team, and I don't blame them, but things are changing in Cincinnati. WHO DEY.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Bills are the joke of the nfl right now, but i don't know any titans fans or any accomplishment either. The bills have also gone to the SB a lot so Titans it is.

The one thing that comes to mind with the Titans is the music city miracle, but beyond that, Steve McNair/Jevon Kearse and some of Chris Johnson's highlights over the past few years, they seem like one of the most faceless organizations in the NFL. I don't think I could name 5 players on the current team.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
We always talk about storied franchises and Super Bowl winning franchises but here are a list of losing franchises. They lose more than they win games. These teams are known losers. They get laughed at and known losers to NFL fans. All having losing records. No particular order:

Seahawks
Titans/Oilers
Bills
Jets
Buccaneers
Lions
Falcons
Saints
Cardinals
Benglas
Jaguars
Panthers

To be honest, I don't know many fans of these teams.

IMO any team that has won a Super Bowl gets off of a list like this, and add the Cleveland Browns, who have a rich history, but that was a really long time ago. They had some good years in the 80s, but since they came back in the league in 1999, have been one of the biggest trainwrecks in the NFL.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 12-24-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jets over the last 10 years have been fairly good. The last three have been bad, and they talk so freaking much their meltdowns are well covered, but their actual record is not bad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

I cant believe there isn't any seahawks fans arguing why there team is on the list
zoom17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #8
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I'd say this list should be chopped down to the teams that haven't won the super bowl (Browns, Lions, Jags, and Texans). Count the Texans out because they are so recent so it is really down to the Browns, Lions, and Jags. Hard to say who is the worst of the worst. As a Lions fan, I'd like tho think that I have suffered the most so I would go with the Lions.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #9
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think I would have the Detroit Lions as the weakest team in football history. The Saints should be off the list but there were times when both teams were horrible. Last place in consecutive years.

Let's not forget the times when fans wore paper bags over their head because they were embarrassed as fans.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's either the Lions or the Browns

Both been around forever, any claim of success they have is pre-merger...no Super Bowl wins or appearances, even seeing either of these teams in the playoffs is rare it seems, neither team even really had a franchise QB ever...

They are both bad to the point you just feel sorry for them...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:03 AM   #11
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
It's either the Lions or the Browns

Both been around forever, any claim of success they have is pre-merger...no Super Bowl wins or appearances, even seeing either of these teams in the playoffs is rare it seems, neither team even really had a franchise QB ever...

They are both bad to the point you just feel sorry for them...

STOP THIS....

Are you really trying to say that the Browns are a worse franchise than the Falcons?The Cardinals? The Texans? The Saints?

You are too wrapped in recent events I guess.

The Browns have a top ten winning percentage of all time as a franchise so I rethink your rankings sir.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If post Super Bowl 1 is "recent events" then I guess so

I don't include pre-merger in debates like these... They won championships back in the 40s when there were like 6 teams total? Good for them.
Old 12-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #13
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Obvious jab by niner fan puttin us first on list.

I wanted yall to not make the playoffs at first but now can't wait to smack you lucky fuccs out the playoffs.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #14
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If post Super Bowl 1 is "recent events" then I guess so

I don't include pre-merger in debates like these... They won championships back in the 40s when there were like 6 teams total? Good for them.

What point of ALL TIME winning percentage do you not understand?

You do realize that the Cards go all the way back to 1920, right?

You make me laugh so hard sometimes.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Maybe you don't understand... NFL History starts at the Super Bowl 1 season for me

post merger
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: