Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #151
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

How did he get exposed? I missed that part of your nonsense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #152
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How did he get exposed? I missed that part of your nonsense.
so he is still arguably the best CB in the NFL to you?

he has been awful these 3 games...and it was also shown last year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #153
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

by "awful" I mean for someone of his status...of course, he has still been a good CB just not shut down

forgot you like to take things literally and run with it because you can't comprehend...
Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #154
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
so he is still arguably the best CB in the NFL to you?

he has been awful these 3 games...and it was also shown last year

No he hasnt been awful these 3 games. He's still a top CB to me, just not on Revis level. That I will say for now. But I havent watched Revis recently prior to injury this season. Is he the same?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #155
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
But I havent watched Revis recently prior to injury this season. Is he the same?

Yes.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #156
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
No he hasnt been awful these 3 games. He's still a top CB to me, just not on Revis level. That I will say for now. But I havent watched Revis recently prior to injury this season. Is he the same?
Revis was Revis...yes

Nnamdi is actually playing worse than DRC right now surprisingly...just these 3 games
Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #157
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
by "awful" I mean for someone of his status...of course, he has still been a good CB just not shut down

forgot you like to take things literally and run with it because you can't comprehend...

Huh? How is it me having trouble comprehending things by taking something at face value? You said a player was awful and I'm supposed to interpret that as "No not really awful".

If you want to say what you mean you can do so with words.

"Nnamdi has been awful by his standards so far this season"
Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #158
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

And cool on Revis. I assumed he did. But unlike some posters dont want to talk out of my ass and just make assumptions.

Quote:
Revis was Revis...yes

Nnamdi is actually playing worse than DRC right now surprisingly...just these 3 games

No he's not.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #159
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

sorry

"Nnamdi has been playing way below expectations"

okay?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #160
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
And cool on Revis. I assumed he did. But unlike some posters dont want to talk out of my ass and just make assumptions.

No he's not.
oh yeah, I'm just making everything up in this whole thread...OH LUCKY ME I GUESSED RIGHT!!!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #161
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
oh yeah, I'm just making everything up...OH LUCKY ME I GUESSED RIGHT!!!

You said DRC has been playing better. Thats false. Thru 3 games what has Nnamdi done to make you say the things you are? Instead of giggling like a school girl, going off topic. Address the subject and explain. Not hard to do. You can comprehend what I'm asking here no?

I made a general comment that you took as a shot to you indirectly. Insecure much?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #162
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
You said DRC has been playing better. Thats false. Thru 3 games what has Nnamdi done to make you say the things you are? Instead of giggling like a school girl, going off topic. Address the subject and explain. Not hard to do. You can comprehend what I'm asking here no?

I made a general comment that you took as a shot to you indirectly. Insecure much?
got eaten up by Jacoby Jones and Fitz
Old 09-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #163
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

Nmandi Asomugha is one of if not the most overrated player in the NFL.

I didn't see him much in Oakland, but I've seen plenty in Philadelphia where he still had that apparent reputation as "the premier CB in the NFL". The guy gets beat routinely and isn't anything more than a slightly above average CB. Just this past week he was bitching at Kurt Coleman on the Eagles because he got owned. Thats his problem too, he thinks hes amazing and that his shit doesn't stink. A ****ing embarrassment.

There are probably at least 15-20 CBs in the NFL that are better than Asomugha right now.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #164
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

here you go GOBTARD read this thread:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=764525

about 1,000 people saying the same exact things I am, you should read it, that way you can stop pretending like I am the only one that thinks this, "it;s nonsense", "talking out ass", etc...and maybe you can just own up for once in your life
Old 09-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #165
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

You guys think Revis is gonna come back next year and be the same?

Seems like it's easier to come back from ACL tears this days.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: