Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #166
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
You guys think Revis is gonna come back next year and be the same?

Seems like it's easier to come back from ACL tears this days.
it is easier, surgery for that has come a long way past 5 years, this is another topic GoBB claimed I was talking out of my ass about and that Peterson wouldn't be playing week 1...lol

I think my asshole is smarter than GoBB
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #167
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
There are probably at least 15-20 CBs in the NFL that are better than Asomugha right now.

Name them.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #168
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I was ranking all the CBs in the NFL right now Nnamdi would probably fall around the 10-15 range I think

you just can't justify higher than that with what he is doing right now...the guy can't play zone for one, and that is needed in the NFL, the Raiders where the ONLY team that never played zone...which is another part of why he was overrated, he never had to play zone.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #169
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it is easier, surgery for that has come a long way past 5 years, this is another topic GoBB claimed I was talking out of my ass about and that Peterson wouldn't be playing week 1...lol

I have to admit I misjudged Nnamdi. He was definitely overrated in Oakland. PT good call.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #170
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You were talkin out of your ass. JMT called you on it too as he actually went thru the experience. The only reason you said Peterson would be back by week 1 is because you are the biggest Peterson homer on these boards. Had it been Chris Johnson you wouldnt have said what you did. Yanno same Chris Johnson you randomly DISS here and there. Why? Oh because he was compared to Peterson in the who is the better RB debates. Like dont play dumb with me prime. Wait thats me being too stupid to comprehend you arent playing dumb, you actually are dumb. Its no coincidence what bias you have for Peterson. Afterall he is already cemented in Canton according to you. This was prior to his ACL injury at that. But yeah talkin out your ass isnt your thing.

I love owning you.

And Fitzgerald didnt score a TD on NNamdi, that was Kurt Coleman irresponsibility as deep help.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #171
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I have to admit I misjudged Nnamdi. He was definitely overrated in Oakland. PT good call.

thank you Marlo...I appreciate that, you're a good man to own up
Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If I was ranking all the CBs in the NFL right now Nnamdi would probably fall around the 10-15 range I think

you just can't justify higher than that with what he is doing right now...the guy can't play zone for one, and that is needed in the NFL, the Raiders where the ONLY team that never played zone...which is another part of why he was overrated, he never had to play zone.

He cant play zone? Last season was his first season he ever played zone. You dont pick it up overnight. Factor in communication errors between him and teammates as well. You act like Eagles have a pair of ball hawking Safeties back there as well. Has Nnamdi been the shut down corner he was in Oakland? Hell no. To say he cant play zone given the circumstances at hand is hilarious. Thats how ridiculous you are.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #173
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You were talkin out of your ass. JMT called you on it too as he actually went thru the experience. The only reason you said Peterson would be back by week 1 is because you are the biggest Peterson homer on these boards. Had it been Chris Johnson you wouldnt have said what you did. Yanno same Chris Johnson you randomly DISS here and there. Why? Oh because he was compared to Peterson in the who is the better RB debates. Like dont play dumb with me prime. Wait thats me being too stupid to comprehend you arent playing dumb, you actually are dumb. Its no coincidence what bias you have for Peterson. Afterall he is already cemented in Canton according to you. This was prior to his ACL injury at that. But yeah talkin out your ass isnt your thing.

I love owning you.

And Fitzgerald didnt score a TD on NNamdi, that was Kurt Coleman irresponsibility as deep help.
JMT is like 50 or something, probably had the surgury 20 years ago lol, and doesn't play in the NFL

I posted numerous articles about how ACL surgury has advanced, and was shown on Wes Welker

and Peterson IS cemented in Canton for the most part...

you should stop owning yourself now, it's embarrassing
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #174
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Again, got to agree with PT, sports medicine has come such a long way, it's routine for guys to come back in like 6-8 months and regain pre injury explosiveness not long afterwards.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #175
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
JMT is like 50 or something, probably had the surgury 20 years ago lol, and doesn't play in the NFL

I posted numerous articles about how ACL surgury has advanced, and was shown on Wes Welker

and Peterson IS cemented in Canton for the most part...

you should stop owning yourself now, it's embarrassing

Cemented how??? When he blew his knee you cringed. Again if it wasnt Peterson you wouldnt care. Period.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #176
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Again, got to agree with PT, sports medicine has come such a long way, it's routine for guys to come back in like 6-8 months and regain pre injury explosiveness not long afterwards.
thank you again, wish GoBB was more like you...
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #177
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nnamdi got burnt to a crisp by Jacoby Jones for a TD in the Ravens game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpO2g1PjnOM
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #178
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Cemented how??? When he blew his knee you cringed. Again if it wasnt Peterson you wouldnt care. Period.
by playing at a HOF level is he not? perhaps if his career ended today he might not make it, (mabye still could though idk) but it is pretty much a given that he will go on to be in Canton...everyone knows this
Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #179
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Nnamdi got burnt to a crisp by Jacoby Jones for a TD in the Ravens game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpO2g1PjnOM
yeah that was press man too
Old 09-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #180
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Jacoby burnt him no question. Stevie Johnson had his way with Revis. Didnt make him overrated. I'd like other instances prime. Maybe you need to borrow game film from Gruden. Go ahead and get that then come back.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: