Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #76
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,496
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Not many people doubt Nnamdi getting more attention as an Eagle than f*cking Raider...a team that has never seen a lead in 4 years

anyone that doubts that is free to try and take my avy from me...


^that's not the point dumbass


the point is that Nnamdi doesnt get thrown at because of NNAMDI not because he happened to be on the Raiders...

the Raiders were thrown at plenty enough to see that they were avoiding Nnamdi not the whole Raider secondary



wonder why the other players in that secondary arent as highly regarded as Nnamdi if it was all about the Raiders and not about Nnamdi being good


ironic thing is, you'd think you would understand what it means when teams dont throw at a corner... your idol didnt get any action to the degree he had to pretend his man was open in order to get some throws his way..

it doesnt mean he is 'untested' ..... it means he is respected that much...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #77
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

If you're so sure being in Oakland had nothing to do with it then let's avy GoBB or Sheed




I'm willing to put my avy where mouth is...are you?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #78
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

I'll avy bet BOTH OF YOU ....GOBB AND SHEED


I'll put up one year of my avy to 6 months each of you two idiots...


take the whole Philly crowd down...lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #79
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

I don't think Nnamdi ever saw over 35 targets past 4 years in Oakland...

I'll bet he sees 38+ in Philly

so I'll even spot you 3 targets...




since being on the joke called the Raiders had NOTHING to do with it this shouldn't be a problem for you...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #80
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,496
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'll avy bet BOTH OF YOU ....GOBB AND SHEED


I'll put up one year of my avy to 6 months each of you two idiots...


take the whole Philly crowd down...lol


you dont bet something that is already known

We already know why Nnamdi doesnt get thrown at.. lol

what would I be betting? that he gets a few more tosses his way? that may happen... it might be 2 targets a game instead of 1... Like we keep saying though.. the actual number isnt the point... the fact that the number is soo low is the point...

I personally hope its the Cowboys who go out there trying to test Nnamdi because skipbaylesstime the playfaker thinks Nnamdi is untested

you'll keep switching your arguments anyways soo
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #81
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,369
StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...le-season.html

Nnamdi vs. Routt game by game targets, catches, yards, TD's, etc. Pretty cool.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #82
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
you dont bet something that is already known

We already know why Nnamdi doesnt get thrown at.. lol

what would I be betting? that he gets a few more tosses his way? that may happen... it might be 2 targets a game instead of 1... Like we keep saying though.. the actual number isnt the point... the fact that the number is soo low is the point...

I personally hope its the Cowboys who go out there trying to test Nnamdi because skipbaylesstime the playfaker thinks Nnamdi is untested

you'll keep switching your arguments anyways soo
If Nnamdi gets 50+ targets in Philly will you come in here and own up that being in Oakland was a big factor?

just say yes, then I will bump this and ask you to eat crow when it happens...that's all I need, we don't have to bet you are clearly to scared to do that...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #83
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,496
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...le-season.html

Nnamdi vs. Routt game by game targets, catches, yards, TD's, etc. Pretty cool.

good stat...

Routt
Week 15 vs Broncos
Targets 6
Catches 3
Yards 57
Touchdowns 1
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 1
Penalties 1

Nnamdi
Week 15 vs Broncos
Targets 0
Catches 0
Yards 0
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 0
Penalties 0
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #84
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,200
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
you dont bet something that is already known

We already know why Nnamdi doesnt get thrown at.. lol

what would I be betting? that he gets a few more tosses his way? that may happen... it might be 2 targets a game instead of 1... Like we keep saying though.. the actual number isnt the point... the fact that the number is soo low is the point...

I personally hope its the Cowboys who go out there trying to test Nnamdi because skipbaylesstime the playfaker thinks Nnamdi is untested

you'll keep switching your arguments anyways soo



The avy bet is stupid. Aso doesnt play across Joe Schmoe at CB, its Asante Samuel who actually could see more targets than he did last season (reported 36). Aso also will line up in more positions than he did in Oakland. Especially with Rodgers-Cromartie being added and Eagles wanting to get him on the field. So will Aso see more passes in Philly than Oakland. Yes.

Like you said the actual number isnt the point, the reason why teams dont target him is.

Aso on Hicks, Samuel on Manningham...who is Eli Manning throwing too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Stanford Routt is the CB that played across from the untested 4 time NFL All Pro (2 time first team) Nnamdi Asomugha. No one throws on Oakland though. So Aso doesnt see passes because no one throws on them. They just run. But for the LIFE of me I cant explain why Routt accumilated the stats he did as a CB. NO ONE THROWS ON OAKLAND. NO ONE. EVERYONE, ME AND YOU YO COUSIN AND YO MAMA TOO KNOWS NO ONE THROWS ON OAKLAND.

So where the hell did those passing stats come from in Routts case and what are they saying?

Someone?

primetime refuses to address this.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #85
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,369
StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
good stat...

Routt
Week 15 vs Broncos
Targets 6
Catches 3
Yards 57
Touchdowns 1
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 1
Penalties 1

Nnamdi
Week 15 vs Broncos
Targets 0
Catches 0
Yards 0
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 0
Penalties 0
Look at week 13...


Targets 3
Catches 0
Yards 0
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 0
Penalties 0


Targets 12
Catches 5
Yards 94
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 1
Penalties 1
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:51 PM   #86
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,496
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If Nnamdi gets 50+ targets in Philly will you come in here and own up that being in Oakland was a big factor?

just say yes, then I will bump this and ask you to eat crow when it happens...that's all I need, we don't have to bet you are clearly to scared to do that...


I dont bet anybody... you're no different

and like I said already... you dont bet something that is already known... We already know Nnamdi gets soo little action

you're the one who is confused

Routt
Total
Targets 87
Catches 29
Yards 548
Touchdowns 4
Interceptions 1
Pass Defense 11
Penalties 7

Nnamdi
Total
Targets 28
Catches 9
Yards 150
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 5
Penalties 3

yeah, nobody throws on Oakland... no credit to Nnamdi here
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #87
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,200
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Look at week 13...


Targets 3
Catches 0
Yards 0
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 0
Penalties 0


Targets 12
Catches 5
Yards 94
Touchdowns 0
Interceptions 0
Pass Defense 1
Penalties 1

primetime "thats because Routt covered the teams #1 WR every single time....FACT!!!!! Aso didnt get passed too not because they fear throwing to his side but their best WR was on Routt side."

Well why did the #1 WR choose Routt to line up against primetime?

primetime "Because he wanted too. Free country, you line up where you want.



But primetime Posterize posted videos of Aso covering teams #1 WR and the QB threw the opposite way.

primetime "The other guy was open, whats your point."

You just made it.

primetime "No I didnt."

Last edited by GOBB : 09-08-2011 at 01:00 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #88
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

I already addressed it...said obviously they ignore Nnamdi who is cleary beter than Routt


still it is a FACT that Oakland has been the least thrown at team for the past 5 years cause they can't stop the run and are always losing so no one needs to pass...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #89
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 15,000
-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Revis was thrown at 109 times in 2009...(much more than Routt)

56 times in 2010, where he didn't play the whole year




CAUSE HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR JOKELAND!!!!



alll of you are going to be eating crow when Nnamdi gets 50+ targets this year...maybe 60+
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #90
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,496
Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I already addressed it...said obviously they ignore Nnamdi who is cleary beter than Routt


still it is a FACT that Oakland has been the least thrown at team for the past 5 years cause they can't stop the run and are always losing so no one needs to pass...



your fact doesnt have anything to do with HOW GOOD NNAMDI IS

its fun when you are here because we can always count on you being too dumb to know when to quit....

87 targets to 29?

^please explain to me, how that is a function of Oakland and not Nnamdi...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy