Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #91
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
your fact doesnt have anything to do with HOW GOOD NNAMDI IS

its fun when you are here because we can always count on you being too dumb to know when to quit....

87 targets to 29?

^please explain to me, how that is a function of Oakland and not Nnamdi...
I explained that 3 times now nit-wit including the post you just f*cking quoted...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #92
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I explained that 3 times now nit-wit including the post you just f*cking quoted...


seems teams pass plenty on Oakland..... not Nnamdi though...

whatever team he's on? his targets will be low...

people would have respect for you if you could point to a legitimate reason to question Nnamdi's talent but you cant..


you are stuck pretending that it is because nobody throws on Oakland, instead of admitting that nobody throws on Nnamdi... well the numbers say you lie..



Quote:
I already addressed it...said obviously they ignore Nnamdi who is cleary beter than Routt

Nnamdi is clearly better than anyone not named Revis
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #93
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

so Sheed if Nnamdi gets significantly more targets while in Philly will you admitt you are wrong then?...and that being in Oakland was in fact a big factor???



yes or no???

just say yes or no...


YES OR NO
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #94
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Nnamdi is clearly better than anyone not named Revis

But Sheed, Revis was targeted 109 times in 2009...

that must mean Routt is better...




OR wait, maybe teams just had to pass cause they were playing someone good...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #95
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
so Sheed if Nnamdi gets significantly more targets while in Philly will you admitt you are wrong then?...and that being in Oakland was in fact a big factor???



yes or no???

just say yes or no...


YES OR NO




his numbers will always be lower than most... he could have had 50+ targets in the data state property posted.. but he didnt primetime...

the numbers are skewed bad enough to show the obvious trend which is that teams are avoiding Nnamdi because he is Nnamdi and not because he happens to play on the raiders

this is something you refuse to admit..... and thats the whole point of this convo...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #96
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
But Sheed, Revis was targeted 109 times in 2009...

that must mean Routt is better...




OR wait, maybe teams just had to pass cause they were playing someone good...



^more dumb logic from playfaker
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #97
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

wow I don't see a "YES" or a "NO" in there...all I asked for

can't even answer a simple question...


@ Rasheetard


I've admitted Nnamdi is great 100 times...if you can't read that you are helpless

the point of this convo is to show his drastic low targets are ALSO a product of being in Oakland...and being much better than Routt
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #98
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

One more time for Rasheetard

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
so Sheed if Nnamdi gets significantly more targets while in Philly will you admitt you are wrong then?...and that being in Oakland was in fact a big factor???



yes or no???

just say yes or no...


YES OR NO


YES OR NO???
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #99
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
wow I don't see a "YES" or a "NO" in there...all I asked for

can't even answer a simple question...


@ Rasheetard


you wont get a yes or no skip-playfaker because I not stupid enough to buy into your arguments....

your whole BS argument revolves around the idea that somehow Nnamdi is an unknown because he didnt get alot of targets.... nobody buys that argument so it doesnt make sense for me focus in on targets more than the reason for the targets (or lack of targets)

Revis was targeted alot and he is a great corner also. a different kind of corner but also a great one....

that dumb argument blaming it on Oakland is YOUR argument and I'm happy to let YOU own it


argument has been rejected
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #100
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
I've admitted Nnamdi is great 100 times...if you can't read that you are helpless


When you admit Nnamdi is great, there is nothing to argue about anymore because thats what we were saying the whole time

no reason the squabble over the number of targets since you admit overall fact that nnamdi is great...lol

I guess youve given up on the 'untested' BS argument right skip-playfaker?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #101
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,999
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

still no "YES" or "NO" ?




here:





later
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #102
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,752
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

You know Aso's 31 targets last year accounted for .06% of the Raiders 470 total? .06% of the Titans (who led the league in passes against) would be 41.2 targets. The only time I saw the ball thrown Aso's way in preseason was the PI call everyone was debating vs. the Browns. Everyone throws Asante's way because he plays off his man and they appear open.

What's the avy bet # primetime? I'll take it. You're throwing out #s like 50 and 60+, wanna just set it at 45...I take the under and you the over?

edit: we already have one going for Miles Austin being top 3 in receiving yards
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #103
TAC602
Bricking Jumpers
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 220
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
TAC are you from Arizona or just a Cardinals fan? Just asking. Didn't know Cardinals fans knew so much about, you know, football. You're a good read. Great addition to the forum.



Both.

Can't say I blame you for thinking that way though. The cohesive cluelessness of Arizona sports fans has been a source of amusement for myself and friends for years. The problem is that most people moved here from somewhere else and carried their team allegiances with them. As the kids actually born here in the late 70s and 1980s have grown up, it's legitimized the fan bases quite a bit in recent years. The Suns were of course the original sports team and have had a loyal, knowledgable following for decades. The Arizona Cardinals were shunned due to extremely cheap ownership non-moves. For most of the 1990s, there wasn't any type of effort put forth to build a contending team and a lot of people loved to hate them, even make fun of them. They could never sellout a game and have it televised locally unless the Cowboys were in town and half the stadium was in blue and white. If you wanted to watch a Cardinals game, you either took your ass to the bleachers in the 110-degree heat or wait until they went on the road. Bidwill family all but promised competitive teams if the prop for a real stadium passed and I think it barely took 51% of the vote with so many people skeptical. Low and behold, by hook or crook, they've stayed pretty true to it. And they've been rewarded: 55-consecutive sellouts since they moved into UofP stadium. Every preseason, regular season and playoff game since 2006 has sold out.
TAC602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #104
TAC602
Bricking Jumpers
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 220
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...le-season.html

Nnamdi vs. Routt game by game targets, catches, yards, TD's, etc. Pretty cool.

Awesome Stuff.

Now, if only we could get this type of information for a year-to-year basis on all of the CBs I listed when comparing their accolades we'd be in business. I've seen people post some of Deion's from the mid-90s and yes he was phenomenal, but I don't know how accurate it is. Tough to be 100% sure when this stuff isn't openly tracked and put out there by the NFL. Just another example in a long history of deglecting defensive metrics and being absurdly late. What a joke that official sacks weren't tracked until 1982, or tackles and passes defensed until 2001. You've got to be kidding me.
TAC602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #105
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC602
Awesome Stuff.

Now, if only we could get this type of information for a year-to-year basis on all of the CBs I listed when comparing their accolades we'd be in business. I've seen people post some of Deion's from the mid-90s and yes he was phenomenal, but I don't know how accurate it is. Tough to be 100% sure when this stuff isn't openly tracked and put out there by the NFL. Just another example in a long history of deglecting defensive metrics and being absurdly late. What a joke that official sacks weren't tracked until 1982, or tackles and passes defensed until 2001. You've got to be kidding me.


i agree every possible outcome should have a stat at this point in Pro Football
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy