Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #121
L8k3r5
Ariana Army

L8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
ISH moved boards in June 2006 that's why the earliest "join dates" you see are from June 2006.

But ISH moved from a different message board at that time. I remember joining the ISH boards back in the summer of 2001. But, idk how long it's been around since before then.
I think ISH started in 1999
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #122
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8k3r5
I think ISH started in 1999

Not the messageboard
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #123
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 targets...and
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #124
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pass interference...ball wasnt gonna be caught because it was overthrown. But it was clearly a pass interence on Aso. Also wonder why Aso didnt bump and jam Gibson at the LOS. He let him get off cleanly. One thing Aso always did was bump and run in Oakland. That was his thing.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #125
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

counted 3 targets so far...probably more to come because you know, they are having to THROW THE BALL

unlike in Oakland, where no one would be needing to throw on Nnamdi right now...cause they would be getting their ass kicked and being run all over in the 4th
Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #126
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
counted 3 targets so far...probably more to come because you know, they are having to THROW THE BALL

unlike in Oakland, where no one would be needing to throw on Nnamdi right now...cause they would be getting their ass kicked and being run all over in the 4th

The game is playing just like an Oakland game. Keep failing prime.

And no one needs to throw in Oakland but the guy opposite Aso recieved the most targets in the NFL last season. Again, keep failing idiot.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #127
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The game is playing just like an Oakland game. Keep failing prime.

And no one needs to throw in Oakland but the guy opposite Aso recieved the most targets in the NFL last season. Again, keep failing idiot.
no he didn't he got like 80 something targets, there were CBs in the 100s

Revis had 109 himself...guess you didn't read in here cause it was thrown out repeatidly

along with the FACT that Oakland was the least passed on team...

if that was me posting I would have to read 'talking out of ass" 800 times from you...
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #128
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
no he didn't he got like 80 something targets, there were CBs in the 100s

Revis had 109 himself...guess you didn't read in here cause it was thrown out repeatidly

along with the FACT that Oakland was the least passed on team...

if that was me posting I would have to read 'talking out of ass" 800 times from you...

Nothing more needs to be said. The bold is flat out wrong much like you normally are. Again, keep failing primetime.

And depending where you get your stats, info from you'll see total targets differ. I read an article which I posted in this thread that had Routt down for 99 targets and said it was the most in the NFL. Thats not me talkin out my ass, thats taking info that I got from elsewhere and presenting it. Regardless if Routt had the most targets in the NFL for CB...he was up there. Yet no one passes on Oakland. How is it possible he has all these pass defenses, times targetted and NO ONE THROWS ON OAKLAND LIKE YOU AGAIN STATED. Dumbass.

Last edited by GOBB : 09-11-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #129
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:

Nothing more needs to be said. The bold is flat out wrong much like you normally are. Again, keep failing primetime.

And depending where you get your stats, info from you'll see total targets differ. I read an article which I posted in this thread that had Routt down for 99 targets and said it was the most in the NFL. Thats not me talkin out my ass, thats taking info that I got from elsewhere and presenting it. Regardless if Routt had the most targets in the NFL for CB...he was up there. Yet no one passes on Oakland. How is it possible he has all these pass defenses, times targetted and NO ONE THROWS ON OAKLAND LIKE YOU AGAIN STATED. Dumbass.
he had 109 in 2009, 56 last year but he didn't play the full 16

show me a list of targeted CBs last year that has Routt at #1 please?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #130
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Oakland has still been the least thrown at team for the past 5 years...regradless of QBs picking on Routt...but I would still like to see the list
Old 09-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #131
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Revis only had 56 targets last season. Not sure why you even mentioned 109 when I specifically mentioned last season in which you quoted and highlighted dumbass.

Anyway I misread a bit...

Quote:
The former second-round draft pick from the University of Houston is coming off a breakthrough season, excelling in man-to-man coverage. He regained his starting job, intercepting two passes and deflected a career-high 15 passes.

Targeted 99 times, Routt only allowed 39.4 percent of those throws to be completed. It marked a major step forward after allowing 62.7 percent of passes thrown in his direction to be completed in previous seasons combined.

Last season, Routt's numbers were competitive with New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis (33.9 percent) as well as Raiders star cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha (39.4 percent).

Although four touchdowns and five pass interference penalties were attributed to Routt, he was targeted more than most cornerbacks around the league since teams tend to avoid throwing in Asomugha's direction.

Routt also recorded 55 tackles, forced a fumble and scored one touchdown while matching up with fast receivers like the Pittsburgh Steelers' Mike Wallace and the Kansas City Chiefs' Dwayne Bowe.

He finished the season with the lowest opponent quarterback ranking in the NFL and the second lowest completion percentage behind Revis.

Keyword which I missed was "most" which would not imply THE most as in sole owner. But among those who were targetted the most in the NFL. That in itself speaks volumes regardless of my error saying he was targetting the most. The fact he had so many TARGETS proves you wrong that teams dont pass on Oakland. It shows they in fact did/have passed on Oakland and in DOING SO their choice of destination is OPPOSITE ASO.

Much like todays game where Bradford targetted guys AWAY from Aso. More facts.

Aso was targetted 2 times today on my count. 1 was pass interference on him, the other he gave up that diving catch.

Bradford passed 30 times today and dispite the Rams success running the ball? He hardly looked at Aso side let alone threw it. Also why was he throwing so many dink n donk, short passes today? Afraid of gambling against Aso and Asante? Hmmmmm

Keep failing kid.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #132
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you were wrong and I was right, thank you for owning up

Aso was targeted 3 times in my book, we'll see what others say...targets are an unofficial stat and different sites have different opinions...esp in zone coverage where it is usually thrown in the middle of 2 zones
Old 09-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #133
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
you were wrong and I was right, thank you for owning up

Right and if only you could apply that then more people would stop calling you a dumbass when you present an opinion. Sucks for you. I guess you figure you lose something in your life for admitting you are wrong, made mistakes etc etc. Especially when I'm involved. But in the end you look like the jackass that you are viewed. Eh, tough sh!t for you.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #134
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Aso with a mediocre debut. We still dominated
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #135
L8k3r5
Ariana Army

L8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Not the messageboard
The messageboard has been on InsideHoops for a while though, as far back as 2002 I think.
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: