Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm really looking forward to Q4 2011

I'd love to play the Uncharted series. I dont mind 3rd person shooters. Graphics look dope and it probably has a cool story to it. Just dont own a ps3 to play those exclusives. If it ever drops to $200 or I can get a deal of some kind I'd buy one.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It just dropped 50 bucks to 250 pretty recently. Gonna be a few months I guess until it drops to 200.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
It just dropped 50 bucks to 250 pretty recently. Gonna be a few months I guess until it drops to 200.

Yeah you're right, just checked it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #19
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'd love to play the Uncharted series. I dont mind 3rd person shooters. Graphics look dope and it probably has a cool story to it. Just dont own a ps3 to play those exclusives. If it ever drops to $200 or I can get a deal of some kind I'd buy one.
You'll love; there isn't a 3rd person game as personable as Uncharted. Everything is top notch; the story is just epic, twist after twist. It's a movie and you are the starring in it.

U3, MW3 and maybe NBA 2K12. Battlefield is a maybe and I'm not sure if Max Payne is coming out in December. No to Gears, hate that franchise. Batman is another one I might try if it receives good ratings. Just finished ME2 and honestly, not my type of game. Its the best rpg game but I can't stand interacting more then playing the actual game!
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #20
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Uncharted is fun, the graphics are good to. If it drops to 200 I might get one to.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #21
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Dead Island? Must be the concept you guys like, because the game seems rather mediocre.

Seems like there is a lot of problems with the graphics; definitely am not spending 60 bucks on it. Probably won't even spend 8 dollars for the rental. Trailers can be misleading.

I am happy a couple of games I've been wanting come out in October. Will probably get them just to kill time until MW3 and U3 come out. Those are my must haves, everything else is secondary.

I've been playing U & U2 the last month; mostly on crushing, trying to perfect my skills. Uncharted is definitely tougher then U2; I recently beat Uncharted while only dying 17-20 times on crushing and mostly used a normal pistol and AK47 throughout the entire game. Even when I have the opportunity to use a Sniper or an M4; I prefer not to. At this point I know how to approach each level. Chapter 7 (the jeep level) kills me at least 5-8 times every run-through. Just a awfully difficult level on crushing.

People always say Chapter 4, 5, 13 & 20 are the most challenging ones but they really aren't if you know how to strategically approach the waves of enemies. U2 is my game though; my most impressive campaign run-through was two weeks ago on crushing. Only 16 deaths, 72% hit ratio and beat it in 7 hours and 45 minutes (while collecting all 101 treasures and getting 88% of all achievements). The train sequence gets frustrating and the final boss; I died about nine times on those levels alone.

I am really excited for U3; maybe the biggest fan of the franchise on this forum.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #22
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
Pete, Pete....
I know, I know, just a typo
No, he's right.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #23
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Uncharted is fun, the graphics are good to. If it drops to 200 I might get one to.
Why not just buy a used PS3 then? or do people not buy used electronics anymore
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: