Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

[Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuroBasket_2011]
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

This group looks pretty clear cut. Macedonia and Russia just have beat Georgia and Finland respectively to advance while Greece and Slovenia look well poised to make it to the quarters.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I read somewhere that corey maggette called greece NT to inspire them.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
I read somewhere that corey maggette called greece NT to inspire them.

Same "joke" (cause it's not a joke) two times in different threads? I guess nobody liked that "joke".
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think this group it's going to stay in the same way that it is now ..

Greece x Georgia is the key game, and watch out for the finnish they are playing good basketball.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I think this group it's going to stay in the same way that it is now ..

Greece x Georgia is the key game, and watch out for the finnish they are playing good basketball.

Yep. Greece against Georgia is huge. Greece is of course a better team, even this crappy version of the Greek team, but in no way in hell is a win over Georgia any guarantee.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 AM   #7
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

What a shit group...
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Macedonia should easily win against Georgia who will play without Pachulia
Slovenia is winnable game too, but i think the key players need to rest
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #9
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hhahahahahhahaha real Slavs showing tainted redneck wannabee toads how it's done. Go Russia.
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:31 AM   #10
bletchley
I airball my layups

bletchley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
What a shit group...
definitely! all of these teams would be eliminated if they were in group a or group b
bletchley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #11
Airball Ahead
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Airball Ahead has an OK reputation so far

This truly is a shit group. But I don't complain, we, Finns might be playing for places 1-8 soon

The only game where we were hitting our maximum potential was the BiH-game which we won by 30 points. It wouldn't be a miracle if we would manage to beat all three from the group D. (Ok, Russia is gonna be a bitch but it's not impossible)
Airball Ahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #12
nikosgalis
Can barely lace up my sneakers

nikosgalis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bletchley
definitely! all of these teams would be eliminated if they were in group a or group b

nikosgalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #13
bletchley
I airball my layups

bletchley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosgalis
oh god ,you seriously think that stupid greece team can beat these teams
bletchley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosgalis

So, who would beat who between groups?
Old 09-07-2011, 03:34 AM   #15
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bletchley

That is a huge exaggeration.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: