Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #166
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group E (Spain, Turkey, Lithuania, France, Serbia, Germany)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
If Valanciunas was consistent, then how Parker wasn't ? France played closer to their usual game then Lithuania, so yes it's biased comment since everything u said in that comment towards Lithuania was negative.

And since when is 6 point win, when 40 seconds left opponent team still had a chance to win is called a cruise victory ? If that's not stupid then idk what is.

France didn't played with consistency, but neither did Lithuania which u make look like they did with ur comments. We had many open looks, but it wasn't just falling today. If Lithuania had their usual shooting night, it's a win.

no.
france was cruising, turned it up a notch when they had to. lithuania had no chance.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #167
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group E (Spain, Turkey, Lithuania, France, Serbia, Germany)

I have one question, why can't Kalnietis play the 2 guard position? He's pretty athletic and he's more a scorer in my opinion.
Oh btw, Lithuania offense as to be just this = Pick and Roll .

I'm rooting for France to win this, i like their team.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #168
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Our only highlight from today's game

Bjelica amazing block on Fernandez
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #169
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I have one question, why can't Kalnietis play the 2 guard position? He's pretty athletic and he's more a scorer in my opinion.

I'm rooting for France to win this, i like their team.

he can't because this way we will be left with 50 years old Jasikevicius as the only option at PG...and it's not like Kalnietis doesn't play as a combo guard anyway
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #170
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
he can't because this way we will be left with 50 years old Jasikevicius as the only option at PG...and it's not like Kalnietis doesn't play as a combo guard anyway

but they could do it from time to time, like 4 minutes left in a quarter or something, Jasi is playing well in my opinion and Kalnietis too .. i would like to see it.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 AM   #171
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Serbia play today?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:53 AM   #172
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Serbia play today?

you just come here to ask that

they played yesterday, lost by 20 points or something against Spain.

They play tomorrow again, against Turkey
Old 09-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #173
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Serbia play today?
and u consider yourself fan of serbia ?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #174
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Probably because he can't hit spot up jump shots.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #175
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
but they could do it from time to time, like 4 minutes left in a quarter or something, Jasi is playing well in my opinion and Kalnietis too .. i would like to see it.

Kalnietis would be the 1 and Saras would be the 2. Saras is clearly suited to playing as a 1 or 2 on offense, and should only be used as a 2 on defense.

Also, Saras can spread the floor off the ball. Saras is much better as a 2 guard than Kalnietis is.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #176
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you just come here to ask that

they played yesterday, lost by 20 points or something against Spain.

They play tomorrow again, against Turkey

Pretty much. Don't have time to watch just come in here to check up on them. Is there a site I can check boxscores and stuff each day?
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #177
tommy3
Let's go Heat!

tommy3 is considered somewhat cooltommy3 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Pretty much. Don't have time to watch just come in here to check up on them. Is there a site I can check boxscores and stuff each day?
www.eurobasket2011.com
tommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #178
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

Anyone has an idea where the turkey serbia game is streamed in good quality? I really have to watch this one!!!
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #179
tommy3
Let's go Heat!

tommy3 is considered somewhat cooltommy3 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi
Anyone has an idea where the turkey serbia game is streamed in good quality? I really have to watch this one!!!
TV.
tommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:01 AM   #180
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

First of all I said stream, as I am a clever human beeing I checked if I can watch it on tv but it isn't televised...
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: