Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #91
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan95
Euroleague, how do you feel, when Greek people live just by money from European Union?

How do Americans feel when they live strictly by money from China?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #92
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: EuroBasket 2011: Group F (Macedonia, Greece, Finland, Russia, Slovenia, Georgia)

Quote:

Ask yourself that question.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #93
Jan95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Greece has got billions of money, for what? Nothing...
Americans at least earn that money!
Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #94
LBJDWADE63
Banned

LBJDWADE63 has not been impressing people

i feel bad for greek people. They don't even have money to eat That's how poor of a country greece is.
LBJDWADE63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #95
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJDWADE63
i feel bad for greek people. They don't even have money to eat That's how poor of a country greece is.

Americans are much poorer.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #96
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Americans are much poorer.
How does it feel to get shitted on by the great American scrub Bo McCaleb? If I were Greek I would feel humiliated, it's even worse than if 2 time Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker shitted on my team, because Bo McCaleb wasn't even good enough for a D1 school
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #97
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
How does it feel to get shitted on by the great American scrub Bo McCaleb? If I were Greek I would feel humiliated, it's even worse than if 2 time Euroleague MVP Anthony Parker shitted on my team, because Bo McCaleb wasn't even good enough for a D1 school

Serbia, Puerto Rico, Spain, Argentina, Greece, Lithuania - they all beat Team USA's "NBA superstars".

I'm guessing it felt a whole lot less worse than those pathetic losses of Team USA did for most Americans.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #98
Airball Ahead
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Airball Ahead has an OK reputation so far

What the **** is going on in this thread?

Stop it
Airball Ahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #99
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can we get the obnoxious troll out of here?

Kaman is looking awesome today
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #100
nikosgalis

nikosgalis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan95
Euroleague, how do you feel, when Greek people live just by money from European Union?

Honestly... How can you guys be so dumb???

Some primitive x-communists came out of their caves and are here to give lessons (but God don't ask them to comprehend something more complex that the addition of two units....)
nikosgalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #101
nikosgalis

nikosgalis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJDWADE63

Affluence talks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WKMNmFsxM

The US of A is the perfect country for the super-rich. But what about the bottom half??? Poverty and inequality... (enjoy)

nikosgalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:13 AM   #102
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

any news whether russia will rest mozgov and kirilenko ?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #103
Laimbeer_Rodman
Decent playground baller

Laimbeer_Rodman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: EuroBaskedonia,lovenia, Georgia)

Why would they?
Both Macedonia and Russia want Serbia in 1/4

Last edited by Laimbeer_Rodman : 09-12-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Laimbeer_Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #104
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
can we get the obnoxious troll out of here?

Kaman is looking awesome today
kaman for monroe?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #105
alenleomessi

Default Re: EuroBaskedonia,lovenia, Georgia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimbeer_Rodman
Why would they?
Both Macedonia and Russia want Serbia in 1/4
still it would be way more awesome if its serbia-macedonia and lithuania-russia
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: