Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Where can I download the full 3rd and 4th season of 24?

Need to know.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Torrents..
ALBballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have no idea what that means
Old 12-26-2006, 04:51 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Do you know how to open up your ports?
Old 12-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Wtf?
Old 12-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, great thread Sky. I'm in the exact same situation. I've seen season's 1,2, and 5, but not 3 and 4. I think I have season 3's torrent downloaded, but I have no idea how to get it from the format on my computer to a DVD.

What I did (I may have been wrong) was download BitComet. Once I had that, I went to Isohunt and searched what I wanted ("24 + season 3 or something). Then I clicked the one I wanted and it started downloading immediately in the BitComet thing I had just downloaded (which is like a Limewire/Kazaa type of thing).

But I'm lost on what to do next.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:02 PM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Wtf?

Well long story short. Follow these instructions:

1. Download Azeureues

2. find torrent websites e.g torrentspy.com or piratebay.org

3. if your getting slow speeds, search the internet on how to open up your ports
Old 12-26-2006, 05:02 PM   #8
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

The only files I cant watch are ones that end in .wmv I think. Is there anyway I could get a link to download 24 season 3 as a .wmv file? Do I even make sense?

If the fvckin season 3 box sets didnt still cost 60 bucks maybe I could just go buy one of the f'in things. ITS THREE YEARS OLD *******S!!! DROP THE PRICE!
Old 12-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do you go about putting the files on a DVD ALB? I have Nero, but do I need a special type of DVD for it to work, or something like that.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:07 PM   #10
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
How do you go about putting the files on a DVD ALB? I have Nero, but do I need a special type of DVD for it to work, or something like that.

I think Nero should do it, I've put divx movies on DVD before. Or if the files are divx and your dvd player can read divx, just burn it straight as a file.

Quote:
The only files I cant watch are ones that end in .wmv I think. Is there anyway I could get a link to download 24 season 3 as a .wmv file? Do I even make sense?

If the fvckin season 3 box sets didnt still cost 60 bucks maybe I could just go buy one of the f'in things. ITS THREE YEARS OLD *******S!!! DROP THE PRICE!

Download VLC media player. It's a video player that can practically play almost any video file.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:22 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Ok, I downloaded VLC Media Player but I still can't download the file.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:28 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

K here's the details. I go here: http://www.snarf-it.org/viewTorrent/...+Season+3.html

And this comes up:
Old 12-26-2006, 06:38 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Ok, I downloaded Azereus. I'm downloading season 3 but it's going EXTREMELY slow. Its been going for about 15 minutes and out of 9 gb only 2.50 mb are downloaded. How do I speed this up?

cmon folks, I need help
Old 12-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #14
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thats out of your control
really depends on the torrent/seeds/peers
you can easily be looking at 4-7 days, depending on these circumstances
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #15
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Yeah you need "seeders" I think.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: