Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-10-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
ThaSwagg3r

Default Sickest video game intro you have seen?

Madden 12 deserves consideration....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc8hfxh24dw

as does NBA 2k4 and 2k6.

2k4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7tIBbxE30

2k6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCZz9eKfG2w
Old 09-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sickest video game intro you have seen?

just watching this makes me want to go dust off my copy of twilight princess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7wv0enfT8
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Killzone 2 Intro

Visari's speech is once again awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
Madden 12 deserves consideration....
Madden 12 intro needs more Peyton Hillis snag time. And you can stick just about any Clint Mansell or Hans ZImmer song and the footage would become instantly good.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.

JaskoX1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Those speeches made me want to join the helghast...
I'm sure that's how the majority of German citizens felt after listening to Hitler.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Katamari Damacy.

Seriously. Watch it, admit you didn't at least smile and I will call you a filthy liar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpFFz...eature=related
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA 2K11 had the best intro I've ever seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRxDKv2uMY
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA Street
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #8
ClutchBucketz
I hit open 5-footers

ClutchBucketz has no real reputation yet.

NBA Live 2000 has always done it for me... Seemed to capture the feel on NBA in the 90's so well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVfeXWGWIU
ClutchBucketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchBucketz
NBA Live 2000 has always done it for me... Seemed to capture the feel on NBA in the 90's so well

Aw man, nostalgia. Used to be my favorite game ever. I used to love the half-time show. The Lakers dancers were so ****ing cute, especially the short haired one.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Was this on either PS1 or PC? I don't seem to remember this intro on the N64 version.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
ClutchBucketz
I hit open 5-footers

ClutchBucketz has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Was this on either PS1 or PC? I don't seem to remember this intro on the N64 version.
Was definitely on PS1, not sure about PC though.
ClutchBucketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Was definitely on PS1, not sure about PC though.
Yeah I had it on PC with this intro.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

I liked Fallout 3. At least, the first time I saw it.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #14
TROLL_HUNTER
Decent playground baller

TROLL_HUNTER is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Devil May Cry 3. this game has got some of the best cutscenes I have ever seen in any game
TROLL_HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

The Darkness hands down. SICK interactive intro that makes you feel like you're part of a movie.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: