Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #16
ClutchBucketz
I hit open 5-footers

ClutchBucketz has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Sickest video game intro you have seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
The Darkness hands down. SICK interactive intro that makes you feel like you're part of a movie.
I don't quite remember the intro but that game was different, like really different.. But it wasn't a bad different it was just a very unique game that probably didn't get the appraisal it deserved.
ClutchBucketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchBucketz
I don't quite remember the intro but that game was different, like really different.. But it wasn't a bad different it was just a very unique game that probably didn't get the appraisal it deserved.

I loved it. It's like a video game version of a cult classic. Very hit and miss with people. I thought it was so badass. Mafia 1st person shooter with a paranormal/demonic twist? Comon how creative is that. You can watch the intro on Youtube if you have time and get curious.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Yeah I had it on PC with this intro.

I had it on PC too. It was the first in-depth dynasty mode with generated rookies/scouting/transactions etc I remember playing. I was still playing the 2000 version in like 02/03, there was a solid online community updating rosters with rookies, d-league players, internationals, etc.

Good times.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:15 AM   #19
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
I had it on PC too. It was the first in-depth dynasty mode with generated rookies/scouting/transactions etc I remember playing. I was still playing the 2000 version in like 02/03, there was a solid online community updating rosters with rookies, d-league players, internationals, etc.

Good times.
I had a dynasty with a brand new team and imported a sick looking black and red Air Jordan court for the Crystal Lake Ghosts Had an all custom roster and went on dominating for 3 seasons until half of my players mysteriously decided not to resign with me.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: