Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far
Default Favorite NBA 2K7 track?

For me it's a tie b/w "Anchorman" by Chali2na and "Here Come The Champ" by Mos Def.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ewww, lol Anchorman. they do have some tight tracks on there though. I like The one by Lupe Fiasco and "Go For Mine" by Sevin
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:57 PM   #3
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

I Like the Lupe one catch me if you can or something like that.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i like the Lupe Fiasco one
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was in love with that really catchy one for a while (forget the name), but it got old for me.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #6
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I hate them all. I wish they'd quit putting random rap music in basketball games. Even the stuff they put in the Madden series is awful after you have to listen to it 1000X while doing trades and whatnot.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #7
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

"Go for mine" By sevin, TIGHT track. There's another one I like but I forget who it is, is Wu-tang on it? If so, that's the one, or maybe just Raekwon?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 07:15 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It was "Heart-shaped Box". Loved that long for a while, and now I despise it.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:16 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

There you go, that's the one.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 07:19 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Haha, I was just responding to my other post, where I couldn't remember the name of that song. But if it's the one you were talking about too, then all the better. :)
Old 12-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #11
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

none of them. by the time i'm in my second season in franchise mode, i'm so sick of them, usually i turn them down or off. wish they would have a broader array of music. I like rap, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to hear other tunes as well.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #12
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
"Go for mine" By sevin, TIGHT track. There's another one I like but I forget who it is, is Wu-tang on it? If so, that's the one, or maybe just Raekwon?

Couldn't of said it better myself.
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: