Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #31
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
He started at 15 as a pro, then he came to Spain at 18, signed by TAU, but spent some years in the 2nd division, the same as Splitter.

He never played ball before he was a pro right?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #32
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Quote:
He started at 15 as a pro, then he came to Spain at 18, signed by TAU, but spent some years in the 2nd division, the same as Splitter.

I think he started playing at 15, but not as a pro .. i think.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #33
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
pretty athletic guy, just saying.
i can't argue against this "statement", it's too dumb
compared to a European basketball player like say Garbajosa, Bargnani, Calderon, Sognalia, etc etc he is an elite athlete.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #34
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
compared to a European basketball player like say Garbajosa, Bargnani, Calderon, Sognalia, etc etc he is an elite athlete.

are you kiding me right ! i give you the benefit of doubt with Garbajosa, just him
Old 09-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #35
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
are you kiding me right ! i give you the benefit of doubt with Garbajosa, just him
I wonder if Bruinlove even watches games
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #36
Maga_1

Quote:
I wonder if Bruinlove even watches games

no, he's just partying and doing ménage a trois with hot bitches. Drinking all night, sleeping all day. Spending money and driving big cars .. normal stuff
Old 09-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #37
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
no, he's just partying and doing ménage a trois with hot bitches. Drinking all night, sleeping all day. Spending money and driving big cars .. normal stuff
Old 09-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #38
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
i dont have alot of money or a car, dawg u sound mad jealous though, why?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #39
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
Finally, u mad responses... weak
Old 09-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #40
Maga_1

Quote:

sorry i'm mad.
i'm going to just leave my pc and hit my head on the wall and pray to don't be mad anymore with master Bruinlove
Old 09-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #41
Chicago Ted
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chicago Ted has not been impressing people

Quote:
At least you have a lot of swag.
Chicago Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #42
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Ted
At least you have a lot of swag.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #43
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

why are the two Iberians going on some estrogen fueled menstrual rage against me tonight? Did the frijole supply run out?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #44
Chicago Ted
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chicago Ted has not been impressing people

Quote:
why are the two Iberians going on some estrogen fueled menstrual rage against me tonight? Did the frijole supply run out?

They are keeping you entertained until the new Kobe's twitter account goes out. You should be grateful.
Chicago Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #45
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This message is hidden because Euroleague is on your ignore list.
Follow me/us!!!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: