Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
Chocogrease
Serious playground baller

Chocogrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Good Burger

It's on tonight on Nick at 9 i think pst. can't wait to watch it again after a few years.
Chocogrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Good Burger

I watched it earlier today in Nick, underrated movie, Sinbad owns.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

"Welcome To Good Burger, Home Of The Good Burger, Can I Take Your Order?" haha
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #4
j Fresh3
Banned

j Fresh3 has an OK reputation so far

Good Burger.
j Fresh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #5
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Hell yeh i'm watching
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Hell yeh i'm watching
im watching that **** was sick
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:29 AM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocogrease
It's on tonight on Nick at 9 i think pst. can't wait to watch it again after a few years.
Nice thread. I took a nap, then woke up, and it was on.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:37 AM   #8
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Stupid ass movie.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Stupid ass movie.
how old are you?
Old 12-09-2007, 01:43 AM   #10
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

I'm an adult.

-Stupid Plot
-Bad Actors
-Low Brow comedy
-Lame as hell

No every movies has to be an OSCAR contender, but this movie is about as low as it gets. Well, it's not Uwe Boll bad, but pretty damn close. It's down there somewhere with Bio-Dome.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-09-2007 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:48 AM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
I'm an adult.

-Stupid Plot
-Bad Actors
-Low Brow comedy
-Lame as hell

No every movies has to be an OSCAR contender, but this movie is about as low as it gets. Well, it's not Uwe Boll bad, but pretty damn close.
Obviously it's not an oscar-worthy movie. Sorry if a few of us here like to reminisce about our childhood. If I'm not mistaken, I think that movie came out in '96, making most of us here kids then. Grow up man.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:50 AM   #12
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

I was pretty young then aswell and I still hated it.

Sorry if a few of us here like to reminisce about our childhood.

There are a lot better 90's films to reminisce over than this junk.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:55 AM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
I was pretty young then aswell and I still hated it.

Sorry if a few of us here like to reminisce about our childhood.

There are a lot better 90's films to reminisce over than this junk.
W/e kid. How old are you for real?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:01 AM   #14
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

"W/e kid."

You have about as good of taste in movies as you do music.

"Welcome To Good Burger, Home Of The Good Burger, Can I Take Your Order?"

Yeah, that's just funny as hell.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
"W/e kid."

You have about as good of taste in movies as you do music.

"Welcome To Good Burger, Home Of The Good Burger, Can I Take Your Order?"

Yeah, that's just funny as hell.
*ouch*

lol, come on now... :party2: my music is good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: