Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #16
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
If God is real it's impossible for him to love us first. Think about it. Deeply.

What? You're how old, young chap? You need to stop pretending you think you know something when you're still growing in the mental departments and can't rise above some mega i-LL LOJ preaching.

You, kind young lad, should dig 'deeply' and arise to the conclusion God is your creator, ... He loved you, knew everything about you, and your entire existence even before your drunk father poked your easy to get in them panties mother and fast forward here you are some x number years later...

Come on man... stop letting your mind play tricks on you (that's Satan by the way) and you just letting it all happen and give in.

Stand up... be man, not a coward. Just say God, I give all to you... will you help me? If you're cereal and if your heart is in the right place, God will uplift you and 'Lift Off' ... there you go...

Stop being so arrogant and prideful you new young peoples... the messages in the radio, news, entertaint, world, etc are the real brain washing things... not LOJ been brain washed shit.

More like LOJ's brain been cleaned up ... a lot... LOL, a hella LOL, and now it's time to do my tang and reach out to the masses so they can see ... what?

The Truth... G... O... D...
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #17
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You just aren't thinking deeply enough. Think harder! I'd explain it to you, but as they say, you can't really explain sight to the blind.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #18
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

What... the fook.

Really. I'm the one who isn't 'deeply' thinking enough when I've already been to the bottoms of the sea and as high as the skys permit.

You on the other hand... are young... arrogant and prideful and on some 'yeah mang me the real deal yo!" type bullshit in your small pathetic social life.

In some coming years, I hope, all I can do is hope, only my words now might sink in and mind rape you later in the years to come on this while God is serious business shit.

... i've been in your shoes mang... give it some time... but in the mean while, step your integrity etc...
Old 09-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #19
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you've been in my shoes, then why can't you think deeply enough?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #20
Legend of Josh
Banned

(Side note... Swizz Beatz laid this track for this bullshit Illuminati, his soul shall burn in hell as wells... )

You want'2 peep further... you guys really ready for some real RL mega mind rape shit?

Track 8...

Welome to the jungle ... welcome to the jungle well... ?!

Pay attention you little ones. Listen closely...

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WELL!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #21
Legend of Josh
Banned

Welcome to the jungle... WELL!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #22
Legend of Josh
Banned

Welcome to the jungle... WELL!

Wake the fu*K up...
Old 09-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #23
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Guns and roses bro.....

I seriously feel for you Joshua. Good luck bro.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

.... what a douchey cover
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #25
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Let me guess.....you watch hours of youtube videos on Kanye,Bill Gates, Rihanna, JayZ being in the illumanati. Christ isn't real therefore your whole belief is ruined. No antichrist is coming.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #26
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How many of you are annoyed by this bitch? This little gimmick of his, is really retarded and pointless... if your tryna make a name for yourself, go **** wit GOBB and that I would pay to watch..
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:12 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
How many of you are annoyed by this bitch? This little gimmick of his, is really retarded and pointless... if your tryna make a name for yourself, go **** wit GOBB and that I would pay to watch..

qft
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #28
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #29
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
If God is real it's impossible for him to love us first. Think about it. Deeply.

Is this a troll? Even in theory there is nothing impossible for God, disregarding the question whether he exists or not.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:17 AM   #30
magnax1
Not a mormon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Is this a troll? Even in theory there is nothing impossible for God, disregarding the question whether he exists or not.

Yeah, it is a troll just because the few times I've noticed this LOJ guy post he seems like a dumbass.
However, if God is everything (at least that's how I remember interpreting parts of the Bible) then we are part of god (and hell is the separation of us from God) there for we loved god at the same time as he loved us because we were part of him before we existed. So you could say we loved God as the same time as us in some ass backwards way, that is if you're speaking on Christian terms. If it exists that is.
So take that!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: