Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #46
Grand Villain
Banned

Grand Villain has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

real talk....
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #47
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Let's read further... shall we?

Revelation 13:4-7...

"Men worshiped the dragon (Satan) because he had given authority to the beast (Kanye), and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

The beast was given the mouth (his voice of a generation, in the last days), to utter proud words and blasphemies" ...
etc it goes on. Read people, read.

take a break... listen to the No Church In The Wild... "we formed a new religion, no sins as long as there's permission" etc etc etc through the entire album, and his entire existence if you want to get even more technical.

Proud words and blasphemies ... yeah, I think we get it by now, no? Proud, pride, Kanye... his devilish ego... and he's speaking blasphemy here. Wake up... alarms should be going off by now.
no wonder you got your dumb ass fired. WTF man, you are off the deep end.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #48
Grand Villain
Banned

Grand Villain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
no wonder you got your dumb ass fired. WTF man, you are off the deep end.

Yeah mang... LOJ off in the deep end. In 2012, when the riots begin you'll be thinking back and doing the whole to yo'self 'cause LOJ don't joke around about RL ish... and this entire thread is just that, RL ish.'

Thanks for the bump though...
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #49
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Either you are as crazy as one can get or trolling at a very high level. I can't tell.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #50
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

I like fishsticks
Horde of Temujin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #51
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

... LOL but what if it holds true...?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 AM   #52
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On behalf of Mr. West,
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:37 AM   #53
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Wow ... none of this shit even came close to happening.

I'm such a fucking moron. None of this came to pass.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #54
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is a having a baby with the biggest slut in America. Their combined intelligence is lower than their unborn baby who Kanye is considering naming North.

Yes, he is the Anti-Christ. But.....you were still smoking some f'ed up shit that day lol
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: