Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

My Hyperdunk lows are about shot, I've been playing in APL's but I prefer lowtops. I really want a pair of Kobe VI's or Adizero lows but the Kobe's are still $100 and I can't find the adizeros for less than $130. Are there any deals out there?
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
lil_watz
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 125
lil_watz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

I recently bought a pair of Kobe's at Gabrial Brothers for $60.
lil_watz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:41 AM   #3
theydidntnameme
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 23
theydidntnameme has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

you can get hyperfuse lows for as low as $60 at finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...LAID=771563229
theydidntnameme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by theydidntnameme
you can get hyperfuse lows for as low as $60 at finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...LAID=771563229


Thanks I'll look into those. Has anyone worn both (fuse and dunk)? How do they compare?
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Bit the bullet got a pair of the rose 1.5 lows and a pair of TS Low motion's for daily use.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED
 
gasolina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,261
gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Where are you guys finding the 1.5 Lows?
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Where are you guys finding the 1.5 Lows?


Ebay, mine haven't made it home yet but the TS lows have and they are quite nice
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED
 
gasolina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,261
gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Ebay, mine haven't made it home yet but the TS lows have and they are quite nice
Ehhh... not to keen on spending $150 for a shoe to come in a couple of weeks from Taiwan, then get taxed for customs.

Don't understand why they didn't release it in the states..... addias had no low cut bball shoes for the past year or so.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:04 AM   #9
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Ehhh... not to keen on spending $150 for a shoe to come in a couple of weeks from Taiwan, then get taxed for customs.

Don't understand why they didn't release it in the states..... addias had no low cut bball shoes for the past year or so.

They were $130 shipped (didn't say anything about paying a customs tax) which is steep but Adidas seem to fit me better so I went ahead and did it. The adidas ts low motion were a good bit cheaper, I think $48 shipped though

The ones I have have a black slipper like upper with white bottoms but this review still sums them up pretty well

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/279125

You can see mine in this review

http://solemovement.com/adidas/adidas-low-motion/

Last edited by 01amberfirewv : 09-22-2011 at 08:07 AM.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED
 
gasolina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,261
gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
They were $130 shipped (didn't say anything about paying a customs tax) which is steep but Adidas seem to fit me better so I went ahead and did it. The adidas ts low motion were a good bit cheaper, I think $48 shipped though

The ones I have have a black slipper like upper with white bottoms but this review still sums them up pretty well

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/279125

You can see mine in this review

http://solemovement.com/adidas/adidas-low-motion/
Hehe the reviewer was Filipino.... there's still a bunch of 1.5 Low's over in Manila. Got to get them somehow....

See them in the rack from the 2.0 pics here

http://solecollector.com/forums/adid...:1128752/p116/
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #11
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 433
01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Hehe the reviewer was Filipino.... there's still a bunch of 1.5 Low's over in Manila. Got to get them somehow....

See them in the rack from the 2.0 pics here

http://solecollector.com/forums/adid...:1128752/p116/


Yeah, I was torn between kobe 5's and the az 1.5 lows but Adidas shoes just seem to fit my feet better. I love my hyperdunk lows but if I have one complaint its that they seem long and narrow where most adidas fit perfect which is why I went with the 1.5 over the Kobe 5. They are pretty hard to come by. I figured I would be able to find them much cheaper by now but the price really hasn't dropped yet.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy