Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-15-2011, 08:59 PM   #16
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Ioannis Bourousis = Total Domination Against Joakim Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
You mean like how average anthony parker and below average Trajon Langdon won Euroleague MVPs and how American scrubs who aren't even good enough for the NBA like that scrub who plays for Russia and McCaleb go there and suddenly become gods?

You mean how some of the worst scrubs, the very worst players in Euroleague like Gary Neal and Von Wafer, were 6th men on NBA playoff teams..........
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Bo Mccalebb is not even the worst NBA player and still he's a legend in Europe..

WTF kind of drugs are you on?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #18
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You mean how some of the worst scrubs, the very worst players in Euroleague like Gary Neal and Von Wafer, were 6th men on NBA playoff teams..........
6th men? Von Wafer was a bench warmer, and Gary Neal, absolute worst Euro player?
He was on the All-Eurocup second team in 2009 and a year later was on the All-Italian team.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
6th men? Von Wafer was a bench warmer, and Gary Neal, absolute worst Euro player?
He was on the All-Eurocup second team in 2009 and a year later was on the All-Italian team.

Gary Neal was one of the WORST players in the entire Euroleague. 2.3 points per game and was cut from 2 teams.

He was 6th man on the Spurs, when they had the best record in the western conference.

Von Wafer was possibly the worst SG in Euroleague. Something like 3 points a game in Greek league.

He was the 6th man on the Rockets team that made the second round of the NBA playoffs.

There are dozens of similar such examples. Of NBA players becoming complete scrubs and among the worst in Euroleague players.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #20
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #21
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
WTF kind of drugs are you on?

G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #22
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Should be banned for dem big pics.

*awaits big pic reply
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

doesn't surprise me. for all the hate Rose gets about his playmaking he's way better than Parker. Noah is mostly a product of Rose, you see it again and again, the team overachieves big time because Rose is taking a bulk of the load on offense (while still playing good defense) which allows the rest of the team, who is probably the worst offensive supporting cast in the league, to really focus on their strengths
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #24
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Should be banned for dem big pics.

*awaits big pic reply

What do you mean?

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:14 AM   #25
tommy3
Let's go Heat!

tommy3 is considered somewhat cooltommy3 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
What do you mean?

I agree with this.
tommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #26
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy3
I agree with this.

I do as well, at least when it comes to threads started by Euroleague..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #27
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eurotrash at it again I see
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #28
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You peeps still havenīt figured out that Jeff is EuroLeague creating traffic for his site.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #29
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Look at this idiot at it again.

We have proof that players who get decent minutes in both leagues (such as Luis Scola, Sabonis, Anthony Parker and many others) play WAY better, score more per minute, rebound more, and shoot at a WAY WAY higher percentage in Euroleague than they do in the NBA.

That is because it's easier to score in the Euroleague, because the players are worse.

Get over it you moron.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #30
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

Nobody really believes the shit Euroleague says. Not even Euroleague.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: