Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #781
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2011/12 Observation Deck

court looked nice
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #782
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Looks awesome, but I can't understand anything they're saying

I've tried to look up words, but I only see videos.

Edit: Watched it while not being distracted by football. Got down what they're saying, pretty cool.

Yeah, when I was introduced to this last year it took me a little bit to get down everything they were saying. Once I did, though, I couldn't get enough of it. Still can't.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #783
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cuse gets upsetted today.

Anyone like Thomas Robinson from Kansas?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #784
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marquette is gonna have to double their scoring to get that upset in the Carrier Dome. Syracuse leading 37-19 at the half.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #785
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Beat Duke one night, on the verge of losing to Dayton at home the next
Old 01-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #786
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, Marquettewent on a 10-0 run to start off the second half. 7-point game with about 8 mins left. They cut it down to as low as 3 points a few minutes earlier.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #787
DMV2
And...they stank!

Jardine to Melo alley...that should be the exclamation mark!

A buck and a half left.

-----
Game over / 17-0

Last edited by DMV2 : 01-07-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #788
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anthony Davis 12pts 10rbs 7blks.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #789
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Anthony Davis 12pts 10rbs 7blks.
I'd murder you (or anyone, really) if it guaranteed me he'd go to the Raptors.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #790
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'd murder you (or anyone, really) if it guaranteed me he'd go to the Raptors.

Funny thing about this post is I was going to type "I'd kill anyone for the Sixers to have him.". Pretty funny you feel the same way.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #791
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Funny thing about this post is I was going to type "I'd kill anyone for the Sixers to have him.". Pretty funny you feel the same way.
And honestly, the last thing the Raptors should be looking to get is either a PF or C but I think he's that good of a talent where you damn positional need altogether. I'm an Ed Davis fan but if you get Anthony? See ya later Ed, Bargnani, and whoever else.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #792
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
And honestly, the last thing the Raptors should be looking to get is either a PF or C but I think he's that good of a talent where you damn positional need altogether. I'm an Ed Davis fan but if you get Anthony? See ya later Ed, Bargnani, and whoever else.

Totally agree man.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #793
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I'm just not seeing it. Anthony Davis is not "kill someone to draft him" worthy. lol

Much rather the Raps draft someone who has just as much potential and plays a position where we need a player such as Kidd-Gilchrist. I'd love a future of Gilchrist and Derozan.

Build around Gilchrist, Derozan and Davis (maybe the Euro they drafted this past year if he pans out) and try getting rid of Bargnani and Calderon for picks or something. Hopefully Bargs averages 23 ppg or something and a stupid GM thinks he could a contributor on their team.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #794
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Agree with dolphin. Anthony Davis doesn't have the offensive game from a big to make me say he's a "can't miss" type. I prefer Drummond as far as bigs go. Younger by a full 2 years, a polished offensive game at 18 years old, and he's ****ing huge...yet can run the floor. 6'11/275 and athletic.

11.3 ppg
7.6 rpg
3.2 blocks

since he's been getting consistent minutes. He's got that baby hook going to the middle of the paint that I love.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #795
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw the Syracuse-Marquette game live, only the second college bball game I've ever been too (I'm Canadian). Being in the Carrier Dome was crazy. 25,000+ screaming for the Orange, with the exception of a few Marquette fans. Syracuse was absolutely dominant in the first-half, looking like a number 1 team. In the second half, not so much, but they managed to seal the victory.

I'd say, while they're pretty deep and talented, they don't have the star power to go undefeated the rest of the season (maybe I'm stating the obvious, but what the heck). Triche is a gunner, not shy at all, Melo is a game-changer defensively, but makes some stupid choices sometimes (only up 5 with a minute or so to play and you're on defense then you knock a guy to the floor because he is bothering you? Luckily no foul was called), and Joseph is quite good too. Joseph is showing 3-point range he seemed to have lacked before this year, although he didn't do much in the mid-range or at the hoop. They looked like a contender for an NC. I can't wait for March.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: