Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation
Default NBA 2K12 release date is TODAY! Who is getting it?

The NBA 2K12 release date is October 4

Last edited by insidehoops : 10-04-2011 at 02:14 AM.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Who is getting 2k12 today?

I'm getting it at midnight tonight. Gamestop.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

been on my calender for like 6 months now, can't wait.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Going to trade in Madden for it tommrow.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
TheGreatBlaze
Serious playground baller

TheGreatBlaze has an OK reputation so far

I think I'm gonna trade in Gears of War 3 and and a couple other games to try to get it. It looks amazing this year.
TheGreatBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
+1
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
No point to pay for it, u know torrent and stuff... And why would I pay, not like it would take even 10% of my playing time from SC2.

Nerd alert
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
MiseryCityTexas
National High School Star

MiseryCityTexas has decent reputationMiseryCityTexas has decent reputation

old school teams will be the only teams i'll be using.
MiseryCityTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
Nerd alert

True that! All people I know who plays SC2 are absolute nerds.I hope you are exeption cause at least you like Basketball.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #11
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

I used to pre-order my 2K's on Amazon every year but I'll wait on this one.

No NBA, no motivation to play 2K. I'll probably wait till the lockouot ends. By then I hope they release a patched version with all the rookies.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Not getting it till the lockout is over, the legendary teams aren't really worth it IMO.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Kinda sucks not knowing what happens with the players and teams. Usually by now, there's some trades, some players in the summer league/preseason turning heads, and some free agent signings to new teams... without all that, it's basically last season + the new rookies and that's it. Too stagnant for me to buy a new NBA game.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #14
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
wait til you get sued. then it will seem stupid.
He won't though, he's on friggin' Lithuania.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #15
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
No point to pay for it, u know torrent and stuff... And why would I pay, not like it would take even 10% of my playing time from SC2.
Damn, you are late to the party. That got played out years ago.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: