Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Its been a long long time since i played a DBZ game not since the first budakai on ps2. just discovered this last night while i was searching through gamefly for upcoming releases.Comes out October 25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzRc...ayer_embedded#!

From what ive read theres a hero mode,create a fighter and a story mode.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

If they took all the characters from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and fixed the terrible camera angles, DBZ: Raging Blast would have been a classic. I might have to give this one a shot for whenever i'm craving some DBZ in video game form.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

I may be a minority in this, but I kinda miss the old school fighting a la DBZ2, DBZ3, DBZ Hyper Fighting. Sure, the Budokai style "captured" the essence of DBZ style fighting....

What the hell, back in grade school I was hoping for a DBZ game where you could smash a guy up, teleport from behind, smash him again, and then Final Flash his ass on the way down.... now it's here, but for some reason, I can't accept it as a legit fighting game.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im trying to find a character list and this is all i could find

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dra...mate_Tenkaichi

honestly its kinda weak i wish there were some GT characters to ply with and even some from the movies.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm gonna have the last laugh when Ultimate Tenkaichi 3 comes out on the Wii U. Not gonna waste my money on this shit.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
Kato
Banned

Kato has an OK reputation so far

^^ you're actually gonna buy another nintendo system lol?
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:14 AM   #7
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
^^ you're actually gonna buy another nintendo system lol?

Nintendo 4 lyfe yo! Once you go Jap you can't go back!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
TennesseeFan
Banned

DO NOT: I REPEAT: DO NOT BUY THIS BULLSHIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8doN5...&feature=feedu

The roster is straight up shit.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
DO NOT: I REPEAT: DO NOT BUY THIS BULLSHIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8doN5...&feature=feedu

The roster is straight up shit.
How is raging blast 2?Ive been out of the loop on DBZ games and the last one i played was ithink budakai 2 on ps2.I like the demo for rg 2 is it worth 20 or bucks?

I'll probably end up renting this game from gamefly doesnt seem like its worth 60 bucks.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #10
TennesseeFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
How is raging blast 2?Ive been out of the loop on DBZ games and the last one i played was ithink budakai 2 on ps2.I like the demo for rg 2 is it worth 20 or bucks?

I'll probably end up renting this game from gamefly doesnt seem like its worth 60 bucks.

SSJ3 Vegeta and LSSJ3 Broly = f*cking yes
Old 10-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
Mystic
Banned

Mystic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
SSJ3 Vegeta and LSSJ3 Broly = f*cking yes
there was no super saiyan 3 broly though. That seems like crap unless they overpower the hell out of teen gohan like they do every other game. I swear he is the best character in all the dbz games
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PS3 had one of the best graphics on DBZ. It fell off when PS2 basically ended.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #13
TennesseeFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
there was no super saiyan 3 broly though. That seems like crap unless they overpower the hell out of teen gohan like they do every other game. I swear he is the best character in all the dbz games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBNee9TPSM
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: