Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #166
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Should I buy NBA 2k12 for PC or for PS3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Why not both? PC game is reasonably cheap as far as I know.

*cough* all games on pc are free *cough* torrent *cough*
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #167
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
damn i thought i was the only one who still uses ps2
yeah pathetic i know

I only use my ps2 to play NBA 2K. Buying a new console just to play one game it's a lot of money...
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #168
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

let me just say like this....

if you have a powerful PC... there is absolutely no console that can match the graphics, gaming or anything to a PC.... console games are actually programmed by a PC to fit the specific console system specs graphics and so on.... a console can never match a PC...

think of a PC like "GOD" of the consoles or gaming in general... it creates everything and constantly evolves...

plus... you dont have to waste money on buying games (if u know what i mean)
tho if you wanna play online/multiplayer you must buy it because you will need a cd-key or whatever and that u get only by buying the game

plus... the customization, mods, hacks and so on of any PC games doesnt and cant exist on Consoles... since they are only consoles, not Computers that can program...

Last edited by pauk : 10-02-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #169
Geezer
Kids at the park dunk on me

Geezer has not been impressing people

well this has been helpful
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #170
Geezer
Kids at the park dunk on me

Geezer has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
let me just say like this....

if you have a powerful PC... there is absolutely no console that can match the graphics.... console games are actually programmed by a PC to fit the specific console system specs graphics and so on.... a console can never match a PC...

think of a PC like "GOD" of the consoles or gaming in general... it creates everything and constantly evolves...

plus... you dont have to waste money on buying games (if u know what i mean)

plus... the customization, mods, hacks and so on of any PC games doesnt and cant exist on Consoles... since they are only consoles, not Computers that can program...

i will ALWAYS buy the 2K series of games as long as they continue to do such high quality work, the worst thing people can do is pirate them, all it does is make them realize "hey, we make nothing for porting it to PC because of all the pirates so we will cease developing PC versions from now on"
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #171
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer
i will ALWAYS buy the 2K series of games as long as they continue to do such high quality work, the worst thing people can do is pirate them, all it does is make them realize "hey, we make nothing for porting it to PC because of all the pirates so we will cease developing PC versions from now on"

a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...

for example... lets say the 2K series or any game is not released on a PC anymore.... EVER....
no problem!! A programmer just grabs the Xbox / Playstation game... "computes" it to the PC and VOILA.... a Console game is a program created by the PC... a Console is a system emulating a limited PC.... a Console has a PC graphic card, processor, harddrive and so on...

its called "Emulation"....

there are "Emulators" on the PC for ALL consoles and all of their games... did you know that?

did you know for example you can play all Console games on the PC?

Hell right now i have Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, Playstation 1-2, Xbox Emulators and their games (which interested me) on my computer.....

piece of cake....

Last edited by pauk : 10-02-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #172
NBAller
Good High School Starter

NBAller has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA 2K12 news discussion

2k12 combo thread. game drops in 2days
NBAller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #173
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Should I buy a PC or a PS3 to be able to play NBA 2K12? (I still have a PS2 and I use a mac since 6 years)

2k11 was the last one on PS2
http://www.walmart.com/ip/NBA-2K12-P...ion-2/16793190
It's still available.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:33 AM   #174
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K12 news discussion

Be interesting how much better it will be, don't really play games anymore so doubt i will buy it.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #175
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk[B
]a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...[/b]

for example... lets say the 2K series or any game is not released on a PC anymore.... EVER....
no problem!! A programmer just grabs the Xbox / Playstation game... "computes" it to the PC and VOILA.... a Console game is a program created by the PC... a Console is a system emulating a limited PC.... a Console has a PC graphic card, processor, harddrive and so on...

there are "Emulators" on the PC for ALL consoles and all of their games... did you know that?

Hell right now i have Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, Playstation 1-2, Xbox Emulators and their games (which interested me) on my computer.....

piece of cake....

......OK, I think you're taking this waaaaayyyy to seriously.

No one is here to get into a console vs PC debate with fanboys.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #176
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PC for sure. Can't beat the mods man...
Can't compete with better faces, courts, jerseys, shoes AND ROOKIES.
Plus when you combine that with 1080p res and anti-aliasing? Shit almost looks real.

Last edited by OmniStrife : 10-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #177
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
PC for sure. Can't beat the mods man...
Can't compete with better faces, courts, jerseys, shoes AND ROOKIES.
Plus when you combine that with 1080p res and anti-aliasing? Shit almost looks real.

^^^

PC version with mods make it the best version IMO. Head over to NLSC or some other similar site to see the mods for 2K11. But if you like to play online, stick with the console version.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:13 PM   #178
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...

piece of cake....
I thought there were no emulators for 360 and PS3
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #179
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

piece of cake....
The only computers who can emulate the PS3 or Xbox 360 are the ones used by NASA.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #180
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2k12 a 9.5 Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I guess the video forum was deleted?

Thats what I thought. Been reading in the video game forum didnt realise this was here.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: