Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputation
Default Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

Saw this posted on another site. I didn't see it here, so I'm bringing the thread topic over.

SMH at this hypocritical punk ass bitch.

http://instagram.com/mragentzero

Quote:
"I would like to start off by saying too the family of the victim GOD BLESS#RIPmichealbrown you will be missed: too EVERY African American out there..how dumb are we really???every time we hear some bad news, the first thing we do is #RIOT #ROB #STEAL #BURN sh-t in our OWN neighborhoods..this racism fight has never been #blackvswhite, it’s ALWAYS been #blackvsblack from what the stats.. About 10 riots from the black community over the years and the only thing damaged ,was the BLACK COMMUNITY by The BLACK COMMUNITY..only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks ,YALL ain’t f-cking up white rich sh-t smdh”

“FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you..the stats also show AL coon sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way..(think about it) Jena six,trayvon and the list goes back way back..#AL ur like a #THOT in the club,lookn for attention what u said at trayvons rally #enoughisenough ur right were tired of u PRETENDING”

-- Gilbert Arenas, taken from mragentzero Instagram caption (now deleted)

Gilbert Arenas on Ferguson Riots
DwnShft2Xcelr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:05 AM   #2
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

DwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputationDwnShft2Xcelr8 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

Gilbert is such a bitch for that. I'm not even white and it offends me.
This douche bag isn't telling people NOT to riot; he's telling them to walk over to the white neighborhoods and riot.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
Warfan
Steph Kerry

Warfan is considered somewhat coolWarfan is considered somewhat coolWarfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboss4real24
they need to

and they need to find every white cop n there family n kill em
since they wanna kill random blacks

wat there doing now is dum af

rioting n burning down there own neighborhood

Yeh ngga u shld go and fukk up dem white pigz

Warfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #4
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
they need to

Says the man writing in the colour of Magenta.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

take the gun out of the lockerroom Gilbert, and shoot your own pea-brain out
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:43 AM   #6
GrapeApe
High School Starter

GrapeApe has an OK reputation so far

Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?
GrapeApe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:49 AM   #7
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

This coming from a guy who brought guns into his teams locker room. Excuse me while I give two shits on what some pinhead's outlook on life is.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #8
DwnShft2Xcelr8
Next LAL Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe
Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?

No, it's pretty much, "We're angry about the situation, but we're all uneducated pieces of trash, so umm... Let's just use this as an excuse to go and destroy local businesses and loot, but then later wonder why there aren't any jobs available in our neighborhood + call the world racist for not wanting to open businesses in black neighborhoods!"
Old 08-16-2014, 11:54 AM   #9
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Does that include the white neighborhood in suburban Virginia where Gilbert's mansion sat while he played with the Wizards?

I guess his neighbors deserve to have their lives ruined because a cop in Missouri was an idiot?
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #10
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation

Quote:
they need to

then the national guard comes and mows your ass down
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:40 PM   #11
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ignorant
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #12
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

come to my white neighborhood and loot my shit, and their will be another young negro dead.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #13
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I´m shocked that a guy who brings a few guns to his workplace and cleans his ass with 100 dollars bills is a total idiot. Who knew.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #14
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe

Pretty much. I just wish that my brothers and sisters showed this much energy when it comes to black on black crime in the black community. Or education.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #15
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

He's sayin if you have to riot, don't riot at your own house because then the things you break will be your own.

But if they riot in rich white neighborhood, there will be a ton of rioters dead. You think you can just walk up to rich people neighborhood and riot without dire consequences? Damn.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: