Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-24-2011, 04:55 AM   #736
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Great Moments in NBA History recreated in MS Paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley

Watch out wilt, kareem, and russel.

haha, well played!

How about this one:
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:07 AM   #737
rdt2150
Banned

rdt2150 has not been impressing people

Can someone recreate Kobe crying at the press conference where he gives the ring to Vanessa and she is sitting next to him? And then recreate Kobe and Derek Fisher crying on the bench after the Spurs beat the Lakers in 2003. And there is one more famous picture of Kobe crying while hugging Stephen Jackson. If anybody has the talent to do these they will easily be the most memorable drawings here along with the Wilt Chamberlain 1000's of Women drawing. Thanks.
rdt2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 AM   #738
rdt2150
Banned

rdt2150 has not been impressing people

Can someone recreate Kobe crying at the press conference where he gives the ring to Vanessa and she is sitting next to him? And then recreate Kobe and Derek Fisher crying on the bench after the Spurs beat the Lakers in 2003. And there is one more famous picture of Kobe crying while hugging Stephen Jackson. If anybody has the talent to do these they will easily be the most memorable drawings here along with the Wilt Chamberlain 1000's of Women drawing. Thanks.
rdt2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:16 AM   #739
Inception28
Banned

Inception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputation

Inception28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:20 AM   #740
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^ Can you atleast put the names of who made them?
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:35 AM   #741
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

I spent over 30 minutes on this, and I'm not getting much better. Maybe it's my brush??? Anyway, tell me what you think
Old 10-24-2011, 05:39 AM   #742
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:41 AM   #743
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol pretty abstract hondo. Your style is very cool looking.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:22 AM   #744
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
Lol pretty abstract hondo. Your style is very cool looking.

Thanks man...........

Old 10-24-2011, 06:30 AM   #745
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, the Wolves have come a long way.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #746
trooper
I hit open layups

trooper has not been impressing people

Love Gaze - my best try haha

Nash looks deformed
trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #747
Myth

^ lol, Nash looks like he is about to be raped. His eyebrows give off the vibe of shock and fear, and Dirk's hand is over his mouth like "shut up girl, you gonna like it."
Old 10-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #748
greensborohill
High School Varsity 6th Man

greensborohill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
another one from...Corona

What about Wade in wheel chair with shoulder pain and tears in eyes
greensborohill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #749
trooper
I hit open layups

trooper has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdt2150
And there is one more famous picture of Kobe crying while hugging Stephen Jackson. If anybody has the talent to do these they will easily be the most memorable drawings here along with the Wilt Chamberlain 1000's of Women drawing. Thanks.

Doubt this one is talented but gave it my best shot.

Captain Jack telling it like it is haha YOUNG FELLA
trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #750
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
pretty sure I saw this on Real*M last year.

naw....Real GM has headlines or Wiretaps in MS paint that they may have stole from (read below)..and I just did this Thread last week there....they have made some really great ones!..and it's a good way for all hoop fans to get together and have fun...and enjoy the sport we all love.....and in that sense is all that matters.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

I helped make a thread on Sherdog last year called Great Moments in MMA history recreated in MS Paint...after one of my friends started making MMA Drawings and selling them online on the fighters websites...

we messed around around alot on Photoshop with different filters etc..

anyways recently....I was talking to him about his pic's when I just thought of doing "Great Moments in NBA History recreated in MS Paint"

But I didn't invent drawing funny pictures.....and I'm sure the interwebz has had many "MS Paint recreations" before....

but I like to think of my self as the Dr.J>>>(evolves)>>> Michael Jordan >>>(evolves)>>>>Kobe Bryant....

and at the NBA lowpoint......I'll try to Bring rain for the people......

next

(BTW) Google J Cole recreated in MS Paint...he reads this forum....

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 10-24-2011 at 12:47 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: