Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Default Re: Post A Pic of Yourself Legend of Josh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

This

In all honesty Josh...it's just sad now. Not funny TO ANYONE. Not entertaining TO ANYONE. Not clever to ANYONE. And most importantly you're not constantly on the minds of ANYONE. If people were really thinkin about you Josh, you wouldn't have to constantly shove yourself in people's faces, bump your own threads, make 3-4 posts in a row and type 20 paragraphs just to remind people how much they hate the fact that you're still here.

You're a grown man. Think about that for a sec, you're a grown man. You've typed more words in this thread than most people type on here in an entire week, and you've said absolutely NOTHING. At least when someone like Gundress babbles on like a drunken idiot, he A) has the excuse of being a drunken idiot, and B) we can at least begin to make out what he's sayin. With you it's just a white guy pushing 30 who tries to act like a black kid pushing 20.

People aren't mind raped, they're just annoyed. At everything you are, and everything you try to pretend to be.

B-Low....out
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #17
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

not funny, not really annoying, i skimmed the first paragraph of each post and skipped the rest. you suck and you're boring
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 AM   #18
FourthTenor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Inside|Hoops,

In this moment of distress, I'm writing you this imprudent letter. A few things need to be addressed, and I will get my point across at any cost. Today in the |OTC|, everyone's beloved playground was inches away from all hell breaking lose. I'm starting to believe like Street Fighter, this Inside|Hoops thing is serious business. What I once adored as my favorite "hangout spot" to kick back and have a few laughs to get me through the day, has slowly evolved into a dark, grimy and malevolence battlefield.

Posting at night scares me. It can get wicked quick, and an impious Mega |i-LL| LOJ posting in the eerie hours of the AM is just, bad. Lately, more and more posters have been testing me, e-flexing in my direction. I'm talking about regulars I'm usually cool with, suddenly coming off as sour. At first, it seems like harmless jousting, but then I notice the insults just keep coming. Dumbfounded at times, I still just went with the flow and continued to do my thing.

My personality has somewhat changed lately. At times, I think I'm going crazy. I could be a potential mental case. Missing a few screws, no doubt. I often find myself sitting alone in the dark on my basement floor, 3:33 AM playing with GI Joe dolls. You should read some of my posts, the ones from night in particular. I scare myself sometimes. My girl has been locking herself in the bathroom at times, claims I'm losing touch with reality. Maybe I am? Am I losing it? Would that explain my out-of-control posting here from time to time? Would that explain the sick and twisted fetish I have for creating cutting edge gimmicks?

Well, I have some news for you ISH. YOU FUCKING MADE ME THIS WAY. It's my role to push your buttons, and get under your skin, remember? You trying to return the favor doesn't work. Well, it sometimes does, and when you get lucky and push the wrong button I can snap. Today, a gang of chumps tried to run a train on my dearest Flo. She got raped, and then the mods actually ban her! WTF mang? Three little boys rape my girl like that, and you turn an eye on them and tell my ho to STFU, perma-banned.

This brings me to the most important point in this letter. Read carefully folks. THE GIMMICKS WILL NEVER DIE. Never. In fact, we'll only get stronger because of this. All you did today was bring a knife to a gun fight. The army of the gimmicks will commence soon. You can't stop it. You can't slow it down. Get ready for war. Like the war on drugs, the war on gimmicks will be ineffective, vain even.

You couldn't just sit back and e-preciate the genius at work. I've blessed this board in so many ways over the years. Back in the day, yeah, I was on that "regular" poster shit. That was then, this is now. Legend of Josh is on that next plateau tip. Above your heads, not begging for attention. I'm just ultramodern, truly ahead of my time. It's natural for us humans to be skeptical, even angry and defensive to ward off things we do not understand or relate with.

Jeff / Steve - why did you lift my ban? Why go through the trouble of writing out a paragraph e-threat only to turn right back and unground me? Doesn't make any sense. Flo didn't deserve the perma-ban though. That was just wrong. I'm getting a bit tired of your foul language in the bans too. Not very professional of you now is it?

I'm going to take a break anyway. I need it. You as a board need it. No more gimmicks for awhile either. I will return, and when I do... the army will be with me. When you see me coming, clear a path muthafuckas, clear a path.

Yours truly,

The Mega |i-LL| tyrant among tyrants, Legend of Josh

GOAT loser
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #19
BØBØ
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This

In all honesty Josh...it's just sad now. Not funny TO ANYONE. Not entertaining TO ANYONE. Not clever to ANYONE. And most importantly you're not constantly on the minds of ANYONE. If people were really thinkin about you Josh, you wouldn't have to constantly shove yourself in people's faces, bump your own threads, make 3-4 posts in a row and type 20 paragraphs just to remind people how much they hate the fact that you're still here.

You're a grown man. Think about that for a sec, you're a grown man. You've typed more words in this thread than most people type on here in an entire week, and you've said absolutely NOTHING. At least when someone like Gundress babbles on like a drunken idiot, he A) has the excuse of being a drunken idiot, and B) we can at least begin to make out what he's sayin. With you it's just a white guy pushing 30 who tries to act like a black kid pushing 20.

People aren't mind raped, they're just annoyed. At everything you are, and everything you try to pretend to be.

B-Low....out
This sums it all up pretty nicely
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #20
Grand Villain
Banned

LOL ... look at the views ...

Suck my deek, embrace for the impact from that LOJ-juice, now swallow and gargggggggggole ................

How's that for haterism...

Just peep the views... LOL... and check the hits from all the haterz... sure thang B lowgh in there first... super jelly.\\

getting old... thank GOD I have patience ...
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #21
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Villain

Suck my deek, embrace for the impact from that LOJ-juice, now swallow and gargggggggggole ................

Just peep the views... LOL... and check the hits from all the haterz... sure thang B lowgh in there first... super jelly.\\

You are the biggest fucking joke ever. All you did was press and hold F5 for a few minutes to get that many views. Quit acting like you're important and pretending that that's not whats going on with the views.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:49 AM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Guy is too old to be acting like this. Not even 30 and having a mid life crisis online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
GOAT loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
dont kill yourself josh. if it makes you feel better, i at least have more respect for you than for gobb. you at least have more of a life than he does and more interesting things to say and better taste.

the way you post on here is utterly sad and pathetic, but at least you've got more going for you than gobb.

gobb truly epitomizes the boards biggest loser. he's a 35 year old man, living in his moms basement, making NO money! (he claims he gets unemployment but that only lasts a defined period of time after you lose your job, and he's been jobless for years, hes def not still collecting unemployment). He doesn't even use all that free time to better himself. He just sits there plays video games, plays facebook, watches celebrity gossip shows and bad music videos, and pretends to be some smack talking hero on a message board full of mostly teens and twentysomethings, all of whom are already lightyears ahead of him in life.

i mean gobb, what do you plan to do, ever? are you literally gonna be living the same pathetic life till you're 50??? it just makes me sad with the state of humanity that someone like you could exist with such little shame. talking trash on the net and propping yourself up like some champ, when everyone here KNOWS you have the most pathetic life possible. every time you insult someone, everyone knows that the guy talking trash is a 35 year old unemployed shmuck still living in his moms basement. your insults carry no weight because EVERYONE you insult is better than you. it just amazes me.

Typical starface...everyone is the biggest loser of all time until someone tops it. Rinse and repeat then dont forget to call someone you previously pegged as biggest loser the...yup you guessed it biggest loser of all time. Only to next time give that title to someone else (that you've given it to before).

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:01 AM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
LOL. The views of this thread were at a little over 3K just a few minutes ago, now they're pushing 70K. People find you insanely compelling LOJ.

He's refreshing. He's done it numerous times in previous threads. The guy is a mental case.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #24
Grand Villain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This

B-Low....out

More like u Mad... for realz in RL... your whole post capped off with the 'b low out' touch bleeds road rage... mind rape. STFU asshole. You been on that jelly shit from day one...

On some 'crowned price of the OtC!" ... yeah... OK... when LOJ is the real attraction. Past.... present... future... you better believe it.

You sir, kid, son, are on some mega iLL hate tip like no other and it'z all good, 'cause all these other little boys here can side with you, but in the heart of hearts, and the mind, of our minds... YOU and EVERYBODY else know....

LOJ... top dwag.

Prove me different. Oh... please do. we're waiting. Swagless New Mexico used to worship womenz all at they feet like "love them, they sweet..." then you suddenly flipped the script... on some shit.. like nah mang, its 'bout mind games' to wrap it up in a nutsheel...

You B-Low I once at one time did respect... I liked you... thought you were quality... I was like "ok, so dude is a good poster amongst other good peepz" ... but the past year and I say half... you have been more arrogant... thinking yo shit dont stink... more haterism towards women, which a 180 from the whole shit you used to talk back in the day...

Peep this InSideHoops... this little, retard came to this board at a young age age and wanted to this HE knows how to treat the ladies... all day... everyyyyy day. Like he some prince stealing hearts worldwide... on some Alladin or Tom Cruise rebal type shit... LOL

but when in reality ... dude was baggin' shank white hos at the mall ready to meet anything that is not a white racist white man of they father... so blow slip in and say... "hey pretty girl... I like you... you are pretty. I know, it's silly and stupid, but you are attractive" ... she says "but I'm fat!" and you say... hey... you not fat... you just right... come back home with me and we will take care of that for you...

You on that rinse and repeat horse shit for some 3 to 5 years out wherethere fudk you is and you want to post here like you all on that swag shit....

How fu*king embarassing... you... of all dudes... the calm cool... not beef with nobody except now! LOJ... ... and wow... LOJ beat that ass down. hard. no recovery. no extra livez. no continues. no cpr. nothing... just LOJ and his timberland bootz stomping you into the e-playground from which you tried to play "I can take the bully" type shit only to find himself roasted and posting career derailed all at the snap of a LOJ finger...

Crowned prince of the OTC sucking Jeff'z e-cawk to get a mod slot... when Jeff doesnt care... thinks playboys is a fzg and desperate on some let me mod shit... i be da man... yet he edit and delete hater LOJ posts/threads... even though I dont need that type of help...

I know that sting... kid. Fu*k off my dick... get your shit together and maybe the KING of the OTC, might just let his little pathetic son, B-Low Prince be something of value here... nah... can't do that. cause you sir, are trash.

LOJ labeld Blow on the trash scale... LOL ... sucks for dude... his worldwide, popularity, stock value just hit rock bottom......

Yeah...
Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 AM   #25
Grand Villain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
You are the biggest fucking joke ever. All you did was press and hold F5 for a few minutes to get that many views. Quit acting like you're important and pretending that that's not whats going on with the views.

Do you HONESTLY believe that... shit?
B
LOL.. you're the only one mang. Jeff I'm sure can validate this BS but let's not even go there... simpleton.... lets keep things easy... simple, right. simpleton?

LOL ... WTF... "SIMPLETON" not even a word! Hahah... you lose LOJ.

Got damn dude... you are what, 13 now? How can I realsiticallly banter with dude? LOL... i cant even go there... mind rape at his age is surefire sucicide enticing.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #26
GreatGreg
College star

Josh, you apparently still understand nothing. No one cares what you think of them. Literally no one.
Why do you even bother attacking posters like B-Low? You're better off finding a Jew in Saudi Arabia then someone who will back you up on your tirade.
He pretty much nailed what he said about you. Just end your shtick now or check into a mental asylum.
At this point, you're nearing the Charlie Zelenoff stratosphere in terms of batshit insaneness. But if it truly makes you feel better, continue having this false superiority complex.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #27
mrpuente
pheelme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Villain

mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #28
Grand Villain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He's refreshing. He's done it numerous times in previous threads. The guy is a mental case.

You Got damn right... sucks for you though...

LOJ might not be up in all that hollywood garbage.. but believe you me.. LOJ got FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS OUT THE WHATEVER ..................

numbers dont lie..... so you all jelly.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #29
GreatGreg
College star

And why isn't it worth arguing with me? My age? Because I don't type walls after walls of text?
Sorry Josh, everything I said about you recently is completely true. It's not that I want to restart that feud I had with you, it's just that I wanted to call you out for your insane bullshit.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #30
Grand Villain
Banned

Do you see the foooooooookn' 'views'

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: