Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2015, 09:29 PM   #91
warriorfan
The Bully

Default Re: Post A Pic of Yourself Legend of Josh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Well the thing is, some people do care. Hatraid was like why are these gimmicks attacking me personally?? Rufuspaul gets shade from the dude and doesn't even know it, he actually thinks he's "cool" with Josh and tries to convince himself its me talking shit to him. Like I give that much of a **** to prance around on gimmicks to try and hide from people while talking shit.

You've probably gotten nasty PM's from him. And he leaves racist negs for every black poster. He sends gay sex PM's because this place is literally everything to him, including his sexual outlet. He doesn't touch women in real life, ever. He's in love with inside hoops dude. It's his "playground" and he's got dockets on every poster, and he plays with his gimmicks and imagines himself as being meaningful and important here, since he can't elsewhere. Look how he does little tricks with the refresh button, and he photoshops pictures to back up the stories he creates for his gimmicks.

He needs an outlet for his misery, but he has to hide because on his regular ID everyone knows he's GOAT Loser, and his attacks carry no weight. Every single person here is glad they aren't him. So he has to take little guerrilla jabs anonymously.

I mean I personally don't give a **** what the dude does or says. But ignorance just bothers me, and when the simple minded posters like bandito, chazzy, etc are just wallowing in cluelessness, it's very disheartening to think about how ignorant they are on issues that actually matter, if they can't even figure out that the guy who spend 5 years posting about how great his gimmicks are and how he's the top bully of ISH and describing other posters lives is the one now doing it on a bunch of names without associating himself to them.

You've seen his pic. He's ugly AF. We know a little bit about his personal life, which is legit sad and nothing really to joke about. His dad disappeared, his mother was an alcoholic. The guy has crazy issues. But the dude is running around stalking people, and the brilliant geniuses on ISH can't manage to figure out who it is?? Deucewallace probably STILL thinks its me looking up his Facebook info.

This is what I'm talking about with regards to the public being so stupid, so gullible, so EASILY have the wool pulled over their eyes. I mean what a loser on a message board is doing doesn't matter in and of itself, but in the grand scheme of things, it's just embarrassing to see how people are so in the dark about stuff that's really pretty obvious.

kill your family and then kill yourself
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #92
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

It's uncanny how obsessed Starface is with Josh. Talk about rent free.

Dude is mindfucked to the point that he thinks every gimmick is Josh.

Chris, for God's sake turn off your parent's computer and seek professional help.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:08 PM   #93
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Well the thing is, some people do care. Hatraid was like why are these gimmicks attacking me personally?? Rufuspaul gets shade from the dude and doesn't even know it, he actually thinks he's "cool" with Josh and tries to convince himself its me talking shit to him. Like I give that much of a **** to prance around on gimmicks to try and hide from people while talking shit.

You've probably gotten nasty PM's from him. And he leaves racist negs for every black poster. He sends gay sex PM's because this place is literally everything to him, including his sexual outlet. He doesn't touch women in real life, ever. He's in love with inside hoops dude. It's his "playground" and he's got dockets on every poster, and he plays with his gimmicks and imagines himself as being meaningful and important here, since he can't elsewhere. Look how he does little tricks with the refresh button, and he photoshops pictures to back up the stories he creates for his gimmicks.

He needs an outlet for his misery, but he has to hide because on his regular ID everyone knows he's GOAT Loser, and his attacks carry no weight. Every single person here is glad they aren't him. So he has to take little guerrilla jabs anonymously.

I mean I personally don't give a **** what the dude does or says. But ignorance just bothers me, and when the simple minded posters like bandito, chazzy, etc are just wallowing in cluelessness, it's very disheartening to think about how ignorant they are on issues that actually matter, if they can't even figure out that the guy who spend 5 years posting about how great his gimmicks are and how he's the top bully of ISH and describing other posters lives is the one now doing it on a bunch of names without associating himself to them.

You've seen his pic. He's ugly AF. We know a little bit about his personal life, which is legit sad and nothing really to joke about. His dad disappeared, his mother was an alcoholic. The guy has crazy issues. But the dude is running around stalking people, and the brilliant geniuses on ISH can't manage to figure out who it is?? Deucewallace probably STILL thinks its me looking up his Facebook info.

This is what I'm talking about with regards to the public being so stupid, so gullible, so EASILY have the wool pulled over their eyes. I mean what a loser on a message board is doing doesn't matter in and of itself, but in the grand scheme of things, it's just embarrassing to see how people are so in the dark about stuff that's really pretty obvious.
#mindrape
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #94
ItsMillerTime
Young Trece

Quote:

ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:44 PM   #95
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Statement: Chris has been mind-raped.
Truth to it: 100%
Evidence: 3+ years of paranoia and insanity after Josh clearly departed. Consistently. Everyday. With hypocrisy in each and every post.

Moral Premise: "There is no such thing as an absolute."
Assumption Broken.
Counterpoint: It is absolutely true that Chris has been mind-raped by Josh.

Word: Mind-rape
Part of speech: Verb
Definition: To forcibly penetrate another's consciousness in a way to damage it beyond all repair. To inject the will (manhood) of the mind into an unready receptacle and break the hymen of sanity. To plant seeds of destruction and leave one "Dazed and Confused" (1978)
Illustration: (Soft) Beyonder on Ultron.

Consequences of Mind-rape: Borderline insane singularly focused obsession on one that far exceeds the deepest homoerotic love or even the concern a parent has for their offspring. Furthermore, delusions of grandeur, bipolar syndrome, paranoia, lack of judgment/bluryr vision, histrionic personality, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, in a contagious cycle that effects all parties involved.

Delusions of grandeur: Self-explanatory
Histrionic Illustration: "OMG hes stalking me cuz im better looking than him"

Cure: None found as of yet.

Example in a sentence.
Josh mind-raped Chris.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #96
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I'm not exaggerating at all. I saw LOJ bragging about how many views this thread had, so I looked and it was at like 3K. Then I made a post. Looked again, just a mere few minutes later, and it was at 67K.

There are 3,382 "active members" on this entire site. And somehow I don't think we were all online at the same time fervently clicking into this thread late on a Friday night. Do you see what I'm getting at Josh? This many views isn't possible without some heavy manipulation.

At least try and be a little more subtle next time.

64,000 VIEWS in MOMENTS.

IN MOMENTS.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:21 PM   #97
Budadiiii
"The One"

One of the greatest OP's ever.

Just sick!
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:38 PM   #98
BlakFrankWhite
ISH Thunder GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
One of the greatest OP's ever.

Just sick!

Hey, welcome back
BlakFrankWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:42 PM   #99
BlakFrankWhite
ISH Thunder GM

Legend of Josh of 2011

Russwest of 2014

Two of the best runs in ISH history

Last edited by BlakFrankWhite : 07-01-2015 at 06:46 PM.
BlakFrankWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:25 PM   #100
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

there is a bit of legend of josh in all of us
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #101
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:57 AM   #102
Crimsonrain777
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Statement: Chris has been mind-raped.
Truth to it: 100%
Evidence: 3+ years of paranoia and insanity after Josh clearly departed. Consistently. Everyday. With hypocrisy in each and every post.

Moral Premise: "There is no such thing as an absolute."
Assumption Broken.
Counterpoint: It is absolutely true that Chris has been mind-raped by Josh.

Word: Mind-rape
Part of speech: Verb
Definition: To forcibly penetrate another's consciousness in a way to damage it beyond all repair. To inject the will (manhood) of the mind into an unready receptacle and break the hymen of sanity. To plant seeds of destruction and leave one "Dazed and Confused" (1978)
Illustration: (Soft) Beyonder on Ultron.

Consequences of Mind-rape: Borderline insane singularly focused obsession on one that far exceeds the deepest homoerotic love or even the concern a parent has for their offspring. Furthermore, delusions of grandeur, bipolar syndrome, paranoia, lack of judgment/bluryr vision, histrionic personality, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, in a contagious cycle that effects all parties involved.

Delusions of grandeur: Self-explanatory
Histrionic Illustration: "OMG hes stalking me cuz im better looking than him"

Cure: None found as of yet.

Example in a sentence.
Josh mind-raped Chris.

damn....... that's ownage
Crimsonrain777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:02 PM   #103
Im Still Ballin
THE BIG GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
Legend of Josh of 2011

Russwest of 2014

Two of the best runs in ISH history
Budadiiii alt!
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: