Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #31
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kyrie Irving needs a few more months for foot to heal

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I hear what you are saying Fez, but unfortunately you are hating too hard on Irving because you don't want him to do well as a Clippers fan, cos you traded Mo Williams for him. Check your emotion at the door.

Irving will be a great NBA PG and I think the Cavs made the right choice.

Originally I thought Williams/Knight would be better, but now I consider there current picks to have been the correct ones.

They got an excellent PG with a high ceiling, all-star ceiling. And they got a definite power forward with skills, athleticism, length, and strength. They filled needs. In a draft like that you fill needs.

. Maybe I'm being bias but all star ceiling? I guess time will tell.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #32
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Maybe I'm being bias but all star ceiling? I guess time will tell.
You don't think the consensus #1 draft prospect has an all star ceiling?
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #33
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
You don't think the consensus #1 draft prospect has an all star ceiling?

Nope. I personally think the ONLY player in this last draft with anything close to all star potential is Derrick Williams. I already said Kyrie CAN be a fringe all star max. That's a 17 and 7 player at his peak. Mo Williams level. More athletic and bigger.. but another great spot up shooter and poor defender/average playmaker from the PG position. If he puts up close to 17 and 7 as a rookie... then obviously I'll be proven wrong. I think this kid is going to have a lot of problems because PG is not only the hardest position to learn... but it's the deepest, most competitive position in the NBA right now too. He's going to get blitzed and we'll find out how tough the guy is.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: