Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Unarguably the best season yet, what a finale and the concluding line could not be anymore brilliant
Yep. And anyone who says otherwise having NOT seen it is a total douchebag.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yep. And anyone who says otherwise having NOT seen it is a total douchebag.
I'm so glad we are done with Arlo though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm so glad we are done with Arlo though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"
It was so nice seeing Quarrels gone. God, he had a face you wanted to punch.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #19
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

you should talk about that time you gave gonorhea to some schmucks wife
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
It's spelled Gonorrhea and Niko got it from your whore asian mother..

why do you hate me millwad? you've been growing on me lately... lets be friends
Old 04-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #23
Godzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Godzuki, you know how it ended last time you tried to be my friend, I out'd you in front of the whole forum, Brian.

It's okey that you want some internetfriends and it's okey that you don't have any friend IRL but no, I will never be your friend.

but that was after we met up and we took turns having buttsex with each other....

i know you still care and think about me!!!1
Old 04-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

Godzuki likes musicals better with all the sexy male stars and such. See the thread on phantom which I just bumped.

Last edited by niko : 04-11-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #26
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

New season begins Jan. 8. About time... can't wait.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
New season begins Jan. 8. About time... can't wait.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #28
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No one watch last night? Can't believe this show gets no love here; one of the best on TV right now.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #29
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby[B
]I'm so glad we are done with Arlo[/b] though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"

Looks like you were a little too quick, Arlo's very much around.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #30
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
No one watch last night? Can't believe this show gets no love here; one of the best on TV right now.

Absolutely one of the best shows on television. Season two was absolutely masterful.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: