Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,811
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Unarguably the best season yet, what a finale and the concluding line could not be anymore brilliant
Yep. And anyone who says otherwise having NOT seen it is a total douchebag.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,741
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yep. And anyone who says otherwise having NOT seen it is a total douchebag.
I'm so glad we are done with Arlo though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,811
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I'm so glad we are done with Arlo though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"
It was so nice seeing Quarrels gone. God, he had a face you wanted to punch.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,632
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I'm so glad we are done with Arlo though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"


you should talk about that time you gave gonorhea to some schmucks wife
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
you should talk about that time you gave gonorhea to some schmucks wife

It's spelled Gonorrhea and Niko got it from your whore asian mother..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #21
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,632
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
It's spelled Gonorrhea and Niko got it from your whore asian mother..


why do you hate me millwad? you've been growing on me lately... lets be friends
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #22
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
why do you hate me millwad? you've been growing on me lately... lets be friends

Godzuki, you know how it ended last time you tried to be my friend, I out'd you in front of the whole forum, Brian.

It's okey that you want some internetfriends and it's okey that you don't have any friend IRL but no, I will never be your friend.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #23
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,632
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Godzuki, you know how it ended last time you tried to be my friend, I out'd you in front of the whole forum, Brian.

It's okey that you want some internetfriends and it's okey that you don't have any friend IRL but no, I will never be your friend.


but that was after we met up and we took turns having buttsex with each other....

i know you still care and think about me!!!1
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #24
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
but that was after we met up and we took turns having buttsex with each other....

i know you still care and think about me!!!1

Don't get it wrong now, my dikk was in your mother's anus, not your anus..

"What, what, in Goduzki's mom's butt" - Simeon Williams nikka
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,811
Default Re: Justified!

Godzuki likes musicals better with all the sexy male stars and such. See the thread on phantom which I just bumped.

Last edited by niko : 04-11-2012 at 06:49 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 AM   #26
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,643
Default Re: Justified!

New season begins Jan. 8. About time... can't wait.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #27
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,741
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
New season begins Jan. 8. About time... can't wait.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #28
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,643
Default Re: Justified!

No one watch last night? Can't believe this show gets no love here; one of the best on TV right now.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #29
AngelEyes
Sentenza
 
AngelEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: City of Wind
Posts: 3,363
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby[B
]I'm so glad we are done with Arlo[/b] though, he was a nuisance that writers managed to get rid of masterfully. Another positive point was Limehouse finally getting to use his Cleaver for real or as they are callin it "disarmed him"

Looks like you were a little too quick, Arlo's very much around.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #30
AngelEyes
Sentenza
 
AngelEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: City of Wind
Posts: 3,363
Default Re: Justified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
No one watch last night? Can't believe this show gets no love here; one of the best on TV right now.

Absolutely one of the best shows on television. Season two was absolutely masterful.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy