Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #46
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Justified!

The storybook romance deal going on between Ava and Boyd has me feeling like Ava's about to get got. I hope not, she's become a pretty great character.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #47
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man this show consistently delivers, my brother has not even watched the previous three seasons but since we watched the premiere together he has been hooked.
Colt is probably a goner by the end, too bad I really like him. And I hope they don't axe Ava, she is the only constant woman in the show.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #48
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Man this show consistently delivers, my brother has not even watched the previous three seasons but since we watched the premiere together he has been hooked.
Colt is probably a goner by the end, too bad I really like him. And I hope they don't axe Ava, she is the only constant woman in the show.
Something about Ava just pisses me off. Like just her face, just looking at her. And it's not just her heel turn if you will, I thought she was trashy looking when she was with Raylan too. IDK, would not hit though.

I really wish more plotlines involved Art. That tirade he went on at the beginning of last show was hilarious.

And I can't stress this enough, the Raylan/Wynn Duffy dynamic is absolutely awesome. Every time he sets foot into Wynn's RV you know it's gonna be a good scene.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 03-07-2013 at 03:46 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #49
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The storybook romance deal going on between Ava and Boyd has me feeling like Ava's about to get got. I hope not, she's become a pretty great character.
There was something a little strange about that goodbye between them, wasn't there? And basically Boyd saying "you're gonna swing for this if it blows back, not me." That was a bit surprising.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #50
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Something about Ava just pisses me off. Like just her face, just looking at her. And it's not just her heel turn if you will, I thought she was trashy looking when she was with Raylan too. IDK, would not hit though.

I really wish more plotlines involved Art. That tirade he went on at the beginning of last show was hilarious.

And I can't stress this enough, the Raylan/Wynn Duffy dynamic is absolutely awesome. Every time he sets foot into Wynn's RV you know it's gonna be a good scene.
She is trashy looking and she should be considering her background and current job. Overall this show has been near perfect in the casting department.
I was thinking the same thing after Art delivered his pissed off scene so masterfully at the beginning of the last episode
Agreed on Wyn Duffy vs Raylan scenes too, whenever Raylan visits his RV I already have a wide grin on my face
Old 03-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #51
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It still cracks me up that Tim's the long haired goofy dude from Eurotrip
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #52
shake N bake
Serious playground baller

shake N bake has no real reputation yet.

Mini Spoiler for those still catching up:

I wish they integrated his hot wife into the episodes. I really liked their scenes.
shake N bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #53
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Another strong episode last Tuesday, and some big changes could be afoot after this season. Interesting to see how this will shake down.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #54
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

Calling yourself YOLO and expecting to be intimidating.
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #55
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
Calling yourself YOLO and expecting to be intimidating.

but he only says it when shit is about to get real
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #56
Big League
I hit open layups

Big League has an OK reputation so far

Drew Mama
Big League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #57
CP3MVP
soon

Drewbacca?
Old 03-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #58
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Bob I was disappointed he didn't bring out his AK-47 again
Old 03-21-2013, 03:01 AM   #59
FPJ

FPJ has no real reputation yet.

Justified is the best show we have atm in my opinion. The dialog has been solid and its just such an entertaining show all around.
FPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #60
CP3MVP
soon

Was Picker planting something in the chair? A wire or a bomb maybe?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: